"Hey Mia," Calum said walking into my room. I didn't say anything I just kept reading.

"I didn't know you had glasses," He said and I still ignored him.

"Come on Mia please don't give us the silent treatment" Cal begged.

"Whatever," I said walking over to my bed laying down on it. Calum crawled in next to me (Don't think of this in a wrong way)

"Go away Calum," I said.

"No I want to cuddle," He said.

"Well, I don't," I said. I tried getting out of the hug but he was too strong.

"Ow," I said cause my wrists started burning.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked.

"My wrists hurt," I said. Cal looked at them.

"It's rope burn," Cal said looking at my ankles.

"You have it on your ankles too," He said.

"Shit," I said. It burns

"Here I know how to help it," Cal said picking me up and bringing me downstairs. He put me in a chair and went to the kitchen. He came back with a bowl of water, a cloth, and a jar a Vaseline.

"Give me your hand," Cal said and I gave it to him. Ash walked in as Cal was dabbing water on my wrist.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Mia got rope burn," Cal said.

"We told Michael it wasn't a good idea," Ashton said.

"Oh I'm gonna get him back so hard," I said.

"Yeah you are," Luke said walking in making me giggle. Luke asked what happened and we told him. Cal finished putting Vaseline on my wrists and ankles.

"I'll put some more back on later and you should be fine," Cal said and I thanked him.

"Mia you look good in glasses," Luke said and Cal and Ash agreed.

"Thanks," I said. I was walking back to my room when I noticed Michael's door was opened. I peeked in and saw him sitting on his bed with his back towards me. I used my power to fling a book at his head. It hit him in the head and he screamed like a girl making me laugh.

"Ow Mia," He said.

"Yeah, that was the point," I said as I walking in.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Cause your stupid idea," I said showing him my wrists and ankles.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"It's okay," I said. He looked at me sadly and shut the door. I went downstairs.

"I think Michael's upset," I said.

"Why's that?" Ash asked.

"I showed him what happened and he got all sad and shit," I said.

"Well Michael may seem all quote on quote "Punk Rock" But really he's a huge softy," Luke said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah just go talk to him he should be fine," Cal said. I walked back to Michael's room and walked in. Mikey was hiding his face in a pillow and he was crying. I crawled in the bed with him and hugged him.

"Mikey it's okay I'm all better," I said. He sat up and hugged me back.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," He said.

"It's okay," I said.

"Sometimes we just get weird mood swings I think it's a side effect of the powers," Mike said.

"I think I had one when I threw the book at you I'm sorry about that," I said.

"It's okay" He said. We sat there and cuddled until we fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so I'm back to updating I'm on February vacation so I have all week to update hope you liked it bye :) 

 If you like this story sharing it with your friends would be great thank you.

If you have a suggestion for this story or other stories the ways to contact me are in my bio

"Never give up cause great things take time"

Instagram: asmith._.16

Snapchat: alexissmith1234

- Alexis