12

Mia's P.O.V

   It's been a week since I got here I have bruises everywhere along with cuts and stab marks from Tyler. I haven't ate and I'm terrified of every noise I hear. I have nightmares every night and now I also have a huge fear of the dark which is a big problem because I'm in it 24/7. Every time I don't listen to them they hurt me so I try and listen all the time but I still won't answer any questions about Seth. I hope the boys come to get me soon.

Ashton's P.O.V

   We have spent an entire week getting ready for today.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Where are we even going do you know where they are?" Cal asked.

"There's another house at the other end of the forest I know about maybe they're there," I said and the boys nodded. We walked for a while and there in front of us now was yet another house home of the Inner Angels.

Mia's P.O.V

   Tyler decided to keep me out of the chair today so he just kept me on the floor with my wrist and ankles tied and a blindfold and gag. I heard Tyler rush into the room panting as if he just ran 30 miles.

"They're here how the fuck did they find you?" He asked ripping the gag off.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"Those boys you live with," Tyler said. Yes, they came for me.

"Ugh you did this I don't know how but I know you did something," He said retying the gag. He took the knife and stabbed me in the stomach making me scream but it was muffled by the gag. Tyler took it out then kicked me in the head making me pass out.

Calum's P.O.V

   We killed them all of them. Every Angel laid on the ground dead in front of us. We came out with a few bruises and cuts but that can be fixed.

"Okay let's go find Mia," I said but on our way in we were stopped by Tyler the leader of the Inner Angels.

"You killed them," He said shocked.

"YOU KILLED THEM!" He yelled.

"We were trying to save the world from you murderers, now they will all die," He said.

"They aren't gonna die we're gonna make them like us," I said walking up to him.

"And what is that?" Tyler asked.

"Immortal" I whispered in his ear then I decapitated him.

"Nice Cal," Nate said.

"Thanks now let's go find Mia," I said. We searched every room then met up in the living room.

"Where else could she be," Ash said.

"The only place we haven't checked is the basement she must be in there," I said. We opened the door and walked down the stairs to the basement.

"Oh my god Mia," Luke said running over to her. She was on the floor out cold with blood all over her along with cuts and bruises. I saw some deep stab wounds one that was starting to scab on her leg and a new one in her stomach.

"Mia wake up," Michael said untying the gag and the blindfold.

"I can't believe they would do this to a 16-year-old" Nate said as he untied her hands. By the time we were done untying her, I wrapped a blanket around her and we carried her home.

Luke's P.O.V

   We got home and laid Mia on the kitchen table with a pillow under her head.

"Cal could you get us some face cloths," I asked. He came back with 5, one for each of us. We put warm water on them and started cleaning the cuts and washing off the blood.

"I feel so bad we should have gone sooner this wouldn't have happened," I said tearing up a little.

"It's okay Luke don't beat yourself up over it," Ash said. Mia started moving. She pushed our hands away and kept saying no then her eyes shot open.

"NO" She yelled jumping off the table running over to the corner and cried into her knees. I slowly walked over to her.

"Please don't hurt me" She whispered.

"Mia it's us we're not gonna hurt you," I said. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and hugged me.

"It's okay," I said holding her bringing her back to the counter.

"When did you get me?" She asked.

"Not long ago," Ash said.

Mia's P.O.V

   I sat on the counter while the boys cleaned me off.

"My stomach hurts," I said.

"Of course, it does you have a hole in it," Mike said lifting up my shirt to show me.

"Oh my fuck," I said looking at it.

"You could put a dick through that thing," I said making myself and Nate start dying laughing.

"What's a dick?" Ash asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"I'm glad to see your already happy," Michael said. They finished wrapping the bandages and I went to my room. A bit later there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. Nate walked in.

"Hey," He said.

"Hey, Nate what's up?" I asked.

"Um I need to tell you something," He said.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Well, I'm just....um ever since I met you I've had this feeling...UGH, it's hard to explain" Nate said.

"Nate I know you like me," I said.

"Um, y-you do" He stuttered and started blushing like crazy.

"Yes and I like you too," I said making him smile.

"You just give me this feeling that words can't explain but this can," Nate said then pressing his lips against mine. The feeling was great and warm. He touched up and down my back making my spine tingle. I love him so much.

"So what do you say, Mia IDK your middle name James will you be my girlfriend," He asked

"It's Nicole and yes I will be your girlfriend," I said kissing him once more. The door opened revealing the boys.

"Mia and Nate are dating see I told you," Mikey said.

"Michael!" I yelled.

"What I didn't read your mind, this time I read Nate's," He said.

"Really dude?" Nate asked and Mike nodded.

"I'm so happy for you two," Ash said hugging us.

"Thanks, Ashton" Nate and I said at the same time. We all decided it was time to go to bed and Nate slept in my room with me.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys, so I write all my chapters beforehand in my little fanfic journal and sadly there's only a couple more chapter. Now there are some pretty intense chapters coming and an amazing ending so please stay tuned. Well, I hope you liked it. Bye :)

If you like this story sharing it with your friends would be great thank you.

If you have a suggestion for this story or other stories the ways to contact me are in my bio

"Never give up cause great things take time"

Instagram: asmith._.16

Snapchat: alexissmith1234

- Alexis