Love Yourself. But i was Wrong

Really good day! I am here having a a fun time with my best friends Monica And Raya. They are so kind. Mostly there are beautiful than me. As we watch a movie Game of Thrones season 3, we like most of the characters. Raya And Monica still doesn't that i have a boyfriend name Thomas Sangster played as jojen reed in the Game of Thrones." Oh my fudge. Jojen reed is so hot. I love him!" Raya said shouting." Oh shoot. I love him too. Raya don't steal him from me!"Monica and Raya Are both in love with my boyfriend :(. Its actually ok. They won't meet anyways. As a door swing open.

Shoot! It was Thomas Sangster. Monica and Raya's jaw dropped. As i stand up and said." Hi Thomas! Meet Raya and Monica. My bestfriends"." Did you call him for us!? Thank you Y/N you're the best!" Monica replied. Raya and Monica quickly scurried up to Thomas and they both shouted."Thomas Sangster! I love you!" As .Thomas quickly glance at me." Please be my boyfriend!" As Raya announce." Fine raya, he's all yours..." Monica said rolling his eyes. As raya smiled and glance up at Thomas. She then saw us kiss." Wtf Y/N?"Raya shouted at me." Whats wrong?"Thomas said with a smirk." You are mine! Not .Y/N! Y/N please i beg you!" Tears trickled to Raya's face."Um. She is my girlfriend. She is not a stranger"Thomas jokes to Raya." I am so sorry Y/N and Thomas. I should have kno-"i interrupted raya saying "Raya its ok it wont hurt...". Raya smiled in front of my face.

It is already night time and two of my bestfriends left Thomas and my house. We got into our room and slip on our Pyjamas. Had good night kisses and tell what happened today. We finally slept. The next day, Thomas said he is going out with his friends, buddies and bffs. He wore a sweater, jeans and black vans shoes.(picture above). He is so cute when he wears that. It makes me fall in love with him even more. I sent him see you later kisses and hugs. And he went off. I scurried to the kitchen when he was gone and i prepared ice cream and dive into my couch. I watched Dead pool. I like the movie, it is cool. As i checked the time it was still 7:36 in the night. I ate my dinner because i know Thomas won't eat here. So i was done eating my dinner. I went up stairs and read a book. 'Percy Jackson' . I was already done at chapter 41. Going to chapter 42. After an hour i can see i was on chapter 56. I closed the book and checked the time. 9:00 in the night. As i heard a knock on the door. I ran down stairs and open the door revealing Thomas. I moved aside and saw Thomas at the floor. I laugh so hard.

I escorted Thomas in the couch. He shakes his head and i saw his face shocked." What Thomas?"i said with a confused look." Oh umm nothing Y/N just.. fine!!" Ok... well maybe he didn't do anything. Right? He isn't drunk either. Well i guess we need to go to bed. We put on our pyjamas and do the same routine/ habit all over again good night kisses. Then tell what happened. He fell asleep. I can't smell alcohol from him. Good. I can see him with a healthy breathing. Good. As i log on to my Facebook. I saw the post of Will, Thomas's friend. Posted a video. I checked and saw it. My tears trickled into my face. Thats why Thomas is acting weired. Will videoed Thomas and another girl intercourses (intercourse means sex). Thomas said (in the video)" i love you so much. I don't love anyone but you. I don't have any girlfriend but may i ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend? " my tears started to get worst. Like blood comes out.
i left my phone at the desk with the video on it and get some paper and ball pen. I wrote 'LOVE YOURSELF THOMAS...' -Y/N. I packed all my stuffs and got ready. I got into Raya's house and explained everything. She comforted me until i stopped crying. Its been 2 days and i am at Raya's kitchen eating breakfast. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Dylan O'Brien ." Hey I've been looking for you! "."What the heck do you want?"i rolled eyes and waiting what is he going to say." Well Thomas is-"i interrupted him saying"CHEATING!"." No no no, i mean Thomas is crying. Why would he cheat? He's been crying and the words i can only here from him is Y/N. A hundred times! "Dylan said explaining all what is happening."umm Dylan hello? Look when you, Thomas and your buddies are having a good night. Will posted on Facebook a video with Thomas and A girl intercoursing "i pulled out my phone and showed the video to Dylan. Dylan glared at me and i receive from him a face palm on his face.

"What! Dylan look! Its Thomas see this!!"i pointed the screen of my phone."Actually. Will isn't with Us during our good night. That was Thomas i know. But that is not how you see it. The girl is actually you. And also look at what Will posted. 'Throwback.' The girl was you! See look. Brown hair and the body fits. Its actually you" he explained it all over again. I was really wrong for the past 2 days. I made a mistake. Yes i remembered the night when we got drunk and the next few hours Thomas held my hand and got into the room. Its been like 5 years already. Why is he acting weird now? As i agreed and explained to raya that was a big mistake." Raya it was a mistake. Dylan explained to me everything. The girl was me! I didn't remember that time because i was drunk that time! Sorry" as she patted my should and said." Go there and apologize you need to apologize." I nod in agreement and packed up my things. Thomas i am coming. I went to the car of Dylan and sat on the passenger's seat. After 14 minutes of driving. We finally got out of the car and i ran at Thomas And my house. I quickly grabbed the door knob and saw Thomas with red puffed eyes. I glanced over at him and tears trickled to his face.

I scurried up to him dropping my luggage,bags and everything. I hugged Thomas and kissed him at the forehead. "Sorry Thomas, i made a big mistake. I thought you were intercoursing with another girl but you weren't. The girl was me. And why are you acting so weird?" He stood up and kneeled down." To do this"."Y/F/N you are the love of my life. You are star on my eyes. I can't live without you. I smile when i see you everyday. It hurts when you leave me, but do me the honor of being your husband. Will you marry me Mrs. SANGSTER?" Tears trickled down my face. Thats why Thomas is acting so weird. He really lived me. He really didn't leave me behind. He really loved me."YES! I DO!"I shouted on top of my lungs and he suddenly smashed his lips to mine. Now we have a good great ending. We end up a happy couple with 2 kids.

..................................
A/n:Hehehe cooping up for more stories and please vote!have a great day!