The Mash up Reunion

So here we are finally there is something funny yet sad but look at the ending... it so good! Anyways  here are  some things important for this episode/chapter:

Y/L/N: your last name

-------------------------

Yey. Reunion of the Families tomorrow. They said 2 families are combined so Y/L/N and I Don't know. After all this thinking stuffs i have a huge crush on Thomas Brodie-Sangster the hottest celebrity I've ever met . His blooming caramel eyes that you get lost to, the messy auburn blonde hair that is so good looking for him. And his face, oh god its the hottest! As i  was searching for images of him at google, saving it on my gallery. I made a pic collage with him saying 'my soon to be boyfriend' which is not true. At the same time i felt sad because can't even see his face in personality. I mean i can't go to London! I don't even have enough money! After alot of dreaming i finally fell asleep.

I woke up sun shining, loving the trees swaying from outside of my window and... reunion!i took a shower. I will wear a black striped dress (thigh level) and brown wedges. I put on some lip gloss, mascara, eye liner and blush. I curled my hair for 30 minutes. Put on some perfume and ready to go. As i got downstairs. I have coffee for breakfast and went to my car. After driving for about minutes. I finally got to the place where the 2 families combine. As i walk at the path i saw a place were they were there. It was so beautiful. As i walk in i saw my mom, dad ,relatives etc. And greeting, hugging them. Just then i knew when i took a look at the other family it was the, the.......SANGSTER!!?? What the... my childhood is RUINED! I  took a look i saw Mark Sangster, Tasha Sangster ,Ava Sangster, Relatives and Thomas Sangster! God he is so hot in personal..my jaw dropped. Exactly, my jaw dropped. As i was at the real world. I sat at the chair and took a peek in my phone.

I was doing Instagram and i scrolled down. I pressed home and i saw the picture that Thomas Sangster was there with a quote saying 'soon to be boyfriend' i left my phone at the table and not bothering to turn my phone off. As i walk into my mom, i saw my mom and Thomas Sangster talking. "Oh hey Y/N!"my mom said with a different tone. Maybe i guess i just saw my mom  winking at me."Hi mom!"i said  with a fake smile plastered on my face."Oh yeah Thomas meet, Y/N"My mom said. I shake hands with Thomas. My gosh my nerves are shaking. I saw my crush in personal! I am holding him!" Oh hello Y/N please to meet you. Nice name By the way"he said with thick British accent. I almost died when he said pretty to my name. "You look stunning!"he said with  a smile plastered on his face. I blushed a little, my blush wasn't seen it is because i put on my blush last 1 hour ago. "You look handsome always!"i said smiling, just then i realised i said that in front of him. "Oh shoot did i say that? I mean umm you look good!"i took back my answer last 30 seconds ago

"ill Catch you up later."he said then he left. I was shocked first then i realised my Soon to be boyfriend is my....relative.... embarrassing. Oh shoot i forgot my phone still on! I scurried at the table and i tripped, i thought i felt at the ground, but someone catches me, it was Thomas "Are you ok Y/N?" he said. "Oh yea, yes! I'm fine!"i  said smiling. As he let go of me. He travelled to the table where my phone is located. He then grabbed the phone and i saw his face shocked. He then changed his expression to a mischievous smirk. "'Wait... 'soon to be boyfriend?' Who owns this phone!" he said and he pointed the phone at the table. I was speechless. As i walk slowly walk  to the table i suddenly grabbed the phone and scurried  up at the open field. "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no! I am doomed!"i said whispering to myself. I  quickly deleted the photo. Someone touched shoulder. "Ah! Sugar Honey Iced Tea!"i screamed. "Chill Y/N! Is that your phone?"he said with a confused look. I committed it and said "yes, yes ,yes.". "Um Soon to be boyfriend? Why?"he   said with a confused look. "Look, i know its a mess but to clear all of it straight. I am you # 1 biggest fan. And i know it really won't happen but the truth is i really really like you. If  you don't mind my soon to be boyfriend is my relative." I said explaining all why did this happen."Look Y/N, you see i know we are relatives. But the first time i saw you. My eyes widened and see the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I like you too Y/N, no i mean i love you! "he said shouting the I love you part.

Tears of joy came in. I cant believe that my celebrity crush likes me! As he hug me, i really had goosebumps. As we got into the reunion, mom noticed us together. She puts a smile on her face and walked away. Suddenly a pair of lips smashed into mine. We were there for 2 minutes i pulled out  to catch my breath. It was the bestest day EVER!