☾Tattletale.☽

Maya Hart was now running, coordinated and quickly as she could, to Farkle's house. Even though she was still Maya, she was also still Riley's friend. She wouldn't just give all the specifics and tell him that apparently, and suddenly( as far as Maya knew ), Riley liked Farkle. That would be mean. And too unlike her. No, she has a plan. One that she's hoping will work. 

One block until she reaches his gigantic house and begs to him for her friend. One block and Riley will have made up her mind. She hopes. And in all honesty, she wants her to choose Farkle over Lucas. Maybe it's a selfish thought, but she would like to let Lucas know just how strongly she feels. Maybe one day. But for now, that's not how Maya lives her life. She doesn't go off just offering her heart to her friends, to anyone. That's not who she is. Who she is, currently, is someone who's bullheaded. 

Grinning to herself, Maya knocked on the Minkus residence's home. A woman's voice spoke, likely a maid, and asked whom she was. Maya had no idea where the sound was coming from, but she didn't see a speaker box of any sorts. She furrowed her eyebrows and glanced around.

"What is your name?" The woman said again.

"M-- Maya Hart..? I'm Farkle's fri--"

"You may come in."

Then the door swung open, and the blonde raised her dark eyebrows. She'd only been to Farkle's house twice now, so everything was still new to her. Especially since she'd only came to his home when she was with him, and he had a key. Maya had never seen any of this.

Hesitantly stepping inside, her light eyes studied the walls. Everything looked so different when she had nothing distracting her. Except from that voice she heard. But this one was familiar.

"Maya, you've come?" Jennifer Minkus said, her large physique entering the room. She smiled softly at the other, shorter blonde.

"Yeah. I'm here for Farkle."

"Finally?"

"Not like that, Mrs. Minkus. I'm here for Riley for Farkle."

"Is something wrong with Riley?"

"No." Maya blinked. "Not really. I don't know. Is he in his room? This is important."

Jennifer laughed, nodding her head. "He'll be there. He's hardly anywhere else, although I don't know why. This house is almost too big to handle."

Maya raised her eyebrows in agreement, trying her best at a smile. She tried not to take it as rich-bragging. Don't get her wrong, she loves Farkle's parents, but sometimes they didn't know that some things they said... hurt. 

"Well," Jennifer finally managed, realizing how rude she must have sounded, especially when she saw the young girl's face. "I hope everything's okay with Riley. You can go on up, he's probably not busy."

"Thanks, ma'am. It was nice to see you again." Maya replied, her small hand on the barrier to the staircase. She knew that his mother was worried, and she had already forgiven her for the comment. This time she smiled, really. "And Riley's fine, by the way. She's just, ya'know, a teenager."

"Ahh." Jennifer nodded her head, exiting to the hallway. "Good luck with that, Maya."

She nodded, marching her way quickly up the steps, eyes flickering through the halls, hoping that she remembered the way to his room well enough. Almost all the doors looked the same. Sparkling white. How Maya could apparently tell his room apart from all the other's were the subtle cat scratches against the bottom of the door. She laughed to herself, remembering the fond time that she attempted to steal his cat, back when she taught him a lesson about being poor.