CHAPTER 3: A DAY IN HEAVEN AND HELL

It was another typical monday, I don't wake up ,become late, get afterschool detention ,end of story. But, today was different , today I had to meet Buck. I sigh at the thought of him and a frown crowns my lips. I walk over to his locker and he smiles at me. "Hey, baby" he wrapped his swollen-seeming arms around me. "Were going on a date tomorrow" he grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. I can only assume that my eyes reveal a glint of hatred and denial. And that is all it takes for his hands to slip upwards towards my wrist.

"I'm afraid it wasn't an option " he smiles in the twisted way as the tears travel down to meet my mouth. Salty. His hands squeeze harder and harder until I'm wincing in pain for him to stop. I can feel my skin on fire. Finally ,after around two minutes of the pain I nod and he lets go. I look at my wrist to see my blood veins have popped and the blue is staining my inner skin purple as it bruises. It sweeps up and I stand in shock as Buck leans over to kiss my cheek and Walk away. Quickly I hide my arms in the Scarlett sleeves that crawl up my arm.

Another thing to hide, just great. He was absolute hell and chaos.

The rest of the day was fine, until lunch. Lunch was the equivalence of heaven , so far anyway. Mainly because I got to spend it with Gavin though.

I wandered into the cafeteria and grabbed my lunch as he quickly runs towards me. He taps my shoulder faintly and I turn around quickly to greet him with a smile. "no slouching, no talking, be natural ,don't be honest, act like a girl, be rude to anyone who doesn't deserve your attention," he takes a huge breath with a husky and somewhat devious grin. Shouldn't I be smiling? I'm the one blackmailing him. "And rule number one, we're dating and that's why we're hanging out." I want to scream in my mouth. I'm not quite sure if it's for nervous or excitement. Maybe I'm just nervouciting. "What?!" I almost screech which makes him tell me to shut the hell up. I deserve it though. "the subject came up and ,well it just sort of happened." He shruggs and I can feel my eyes swell up like watermelons.

"Don't egg the girls on, your so lucky I'm willing to help you ,Kiddo" he looks pleased with my dressing and I quickly follow him to the table. A blonde girl, cheerleader, takes one look at me . "I've never seen you, New? " She moves her fork in a circular motion towards me and eyes me in a puzzeled type way.

"no , I've known her for six years, she's a friend of my cousin's" Gavin quickly explains and sits down next to me. He then wrapps his arm around me and I think I might die. I nod, approving of his reasonable lie.The blondie murmurs something and lays off my back. "I'm Emily " she introduces. "I'd talk longer but I told someone I'd really meet them somewhere" she bites her lip and stops for a little and then shakes her head in realisation and continues walking away.

Once everyone is gone I can finally eat with Sage without being watched. He takes his arm off me. "You did good ,Kiddo, but be prepared today all of the cheerleaders were at practice tomorrow will be worse. I look at him worried and he smirks. "it's funny when you're worried , you're constantly afraid not to be perfect. It's fine ,well at least that's what you think, in your brain however you're playing every possible scenario you can think of that might help you. Well news flash, it's pointless. Live in the moment and loosen up from being afraid of dying. My dad once told me that if you live life afraid to die, then you're never actually living."

My eyes widen with anticipation. This kid just thought he knew me. Like he's actually smart. "Don't get fussy because you know I'm right, Kiddo, " He chuckles and I want to murder him. "There's a party on Friday and everyone's expecting you to be there ,you being my girlfriend and all. I'll pick you up a 6" why am I so blinded by this jerk. "Bye ,Kiddo" and with that he stands up and walks away. Leaving me in deep thought.

Why does he have to be so perfect with his ink black hair and warm grey eyes?

Why?

~*~
I'd like to explain myself. The bad boy's original name was sage. That name now belongs to his brother and his name is Gavin. I'm sorry if there is any confusion because I seem to skip back in forth. The book was already made with sage I have to go in and change it to Gavin .also ,no you won't find sage anytime soon because he's 21 years of age,although I do have a small role for him in the next chapter. Small.
I feel like because I'm a terrifying writer I'm obligated to leave you guys small messages at the ends of stories. Now. I didn't before but with errors like this I really should

Anyways ,goodnight/day my lovelies and please don't forget to vote. Or comment because the bubbles are getting lonely without words lol.

Stay be-you-tiful and as always,
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo