CHAPTER NINE

Marshall and I were laying down in his bed. I was so tired from all those damn birthday surprises. I rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that it was a message from my friend Sydney, who works with me at Starbucks. Me and her have actually gotten pretty close in the past two weeks.

From: Sydney 12:14

TURN ON THE FUCKING TV!! CHANNEL 5 TMZ!!!

I told Marshall to turn on the TV and guess who was on TMZ....

"Today Machine Gun Kelly, better known as MGK, was arrested today and guess who he was with?" Said one reporter to Harvey Lenin,"Summer Baker."

"The girl that recently started living with Eminem?" Harvey Levin asked.

"Exactly her! Turns out her and MGK are brother and sister. They have the same father!"

The camera turned to show Harvey Levin who had a very shocked expression.

"Anyways, them along with Rook, MGK's drummer, were arrested early today for starting a riot at a mall in Detroit. MGK tweeted the location and told his fans to be there at that time and they will and I quote 'RAGE!'. They had disguises, bull horns, and they even crowd surfed. They put up a hell of a fight before officers cuffed them and hauled them of to jail. Coming to their rescue to bail them out was the legendary Eminem. Today was her birthday and we're guessing that was MGK's way of saying 'Happy Birthday' to her."

"Wow! Now that's a great way to say 'Happy Birthday' to someone. Crowd surfing and hand cuffs. Someone plan this for me!" Harvey said.

I giggled at his little joke and Marshall kissed my temple. The camera then changed to another reporter, a young woman with blonde hair.

"Well it seems that Summer Baker has had a really busy day then because she made a guest appearance at MGK's concert in Detroit. He called her out on stage and she sung the chorus of his song 'Invincible' featuring Ester Dean. I was at the concert and have actual footage of her singing and I must say she absolutely killed it."

Then the screen switched to a video of me on stage with Kells and me singing. Even I admit that I did really good. I'm honestly proud of myself. The clip stopped and they showed Levin again.

"Holy shit! I would have never thought! That was impressive! That girl can seriously carry a tune."

I blushed as Harvey Levin complimented my singing skills.

"WAIT! THATS NOT ALL!" The girl said.

I looked at Marshall who looked down at me and smirked. We both knew what was coming.

"Then Eminem walks out rapping his part to his song 'Space Bound' and stops right in front of Summer. He whispers his last lines and gives her a cue to sing the chorus. They finish the song together and then Eminem kisses Summer right on the lips."

The screen changes to the end of the concert. We watch as Marshall plants a firm one right on my lips. Then the TV goes off. I look up at Marshall who had the remote in his hand. 

"What the hell?! I was watching that!" 

"Oh well I want to do something else." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well what do you want to do?" 

Marshall quickly slides from under me so I am now on my back. He then hovers over me and looks me straight in the eye. His hands are near the sides of my face and I can smell his soap which smells oh so delicious.

"Watching that video gave me ideas..." He said leaning in closer. His lips softy brushed mine but that wasn't enough for me.

Immediate warmth filled my body as I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth asking for permission. I gladly accepted and our lips and tongues moved in sync with one another as if they belonged together. Things became heated as I started to lift his shirt and rub my hands along his abs. I needed more of him. I craved him. 

I felt his hands on my hips and them gradually go up. A moan slipped out of my lips as his hands caressed my skin.

Suddenly, he pulled away quickly and hopped of the bed. I bolted up and watched him walk into the bathroom.

"Shit!" I heard him mumble as the bathroom door closed.

A lump grew in my throat as I got off the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I sat on the counter and started to think about what just happened. 

Did I do something wrong? Maybe putting my hands up his shirt was a bad idea. Fuck. I was moving to fast. I always seem to fuck shit up.

"Baby?!" 

I heard Marshall's foot come toward's me. He stopped right in front if me and he lifted my head so I was looking at him and not at his feet anymore.

"Why are you crying baby?" 

He wiped a tear, which I didn't know I had, off of my cheek.

"I fucked things up."

I jumped off the counter and started to walk to the living room with Marshall calling my name. I sat on the couch and I felt Marshall sit next to me. He cupped my cheek in his hand and looked at me.

"Why are you crying, baby? What's wrong? How did you fuck things up?"

"You left when we were kissing. I was moving too fast."

He looked down and he let out a sigh.

"That's not why I walked away. When I touch you I get this feeling. I want more and more of you almost as if I...crave you. I had to stop myself because I know we can't go any further and when I'm touching you, or even around you, I can't control myself."

Another tear fell but this time it was a tear of joy. 

"Come on. I'm sorry! Just please stop crying." He pulled me to his chest.

"No one's ever said anything like that to me." 

I kissed Marshall on the lips hard and he kissed me back with the same amount of force. After what felt like forever, we pulled away and I rested my forehead against his. We were both out of breath.

"I feel like a teenager again." Marshall said making me laugh.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired." 

I grabbed his and hand walked up to his room. We climbed into bed and faced each other. He pulled me close to him and kissed me one last time on the lips.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night, my love." 

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I don't really have anything to say tbh. This was sort of a filler chappie. It's 3:42 in the morning and I just want to sleep. The pic is another one of Summer. Alright. Sage.....OUUUTTTTT!!!