"Y..ea sure, l- let me clean up first." I found it hard to get the words out of my mouth he was so intimidatingly handsome.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the bar. Again, I'm really sorry." his husky voice sending shooting sparks down between my legs.

I went into the bathroom relieving my tiny bladder and then moved to the sink soaping up some paper towels. I tried washing up as much as possible with the little resources I had in a hurry so I could talk to the gorgeous stranger. He was breath taking but he was also only about twenty five which was ten years my junior making me question if it was such a good idea. He was only a couple of years older then my son, should I really be doing this? Screw it, we were both adults. Hollywood stars married or dated people young enough to be their grandchildren, why can't I have a little fun after what I'd been through today. It's not like I hadn't dated men that young before.

I touched up my lip gloss, perked up my 34C's,and went over to the bar taking the empty seat next to this handsome stranger. "So where did all your friends go?" I noticed when I came out that all his buddies had disappeared. "Someone's a little confident aren't they?" I teased like I actually wasn't going to leave with him which I damn well knew I was. Yes I was a sure thing for him tonight but I was still going to put up a fight.

"It's not like that," he smirked letting out a slight laugh. "They wanted to go to another bar and I owed you a drink so I told them to go without me." Then he raked his fingers through his hair pushing it out of his face exposing his mesmerizing gaze.

"Sure," I nodded my head with attitude. "I'm much older than you, I know a thing or two when it comes to the male libido."

"Oh come on, don't you trust me and you don't look but a couple of years older than me?" Ha, that's what he thought. I was fortunate to have aged well always fooling people but I was much older then I looked and of course I didn't trust him. If you were at a bar with a penis in between your legs you were untrustworthy.

"Cosmo," I lightly changed the subject. His question bared an obvious answer and I didn't want to scare him off if he really did know how old I was not that it actually mattered. His decision was made, I was who he wanted to take home tonight and I was easily willing. Oh these little games we play were always the same leading up to the inevitable, sex.

"Ha? Oh, your drink. Gotcha," and then he raised his hand gesturing for the bartender. "Cosmo please."

The bartender complied hastily placing the drink by my mystery man's hand in less then a minute.

"So what's your name?" he asked handing me my beverage.

"I'd prefer to keep things simple if I do decide I want to go home with you tonight. No names," I shrugged my shoulders head nodding, "let's just have some fun." Well I pretty much just admitted he was getting laid tonight but I didn't want to get personal. It's not like we were ever going to see each other again after tonight.

"Then what do I call you?" He inched in closer to me placing his hand on my thigh squeezing in and out. His massaging fingers felt so good rubbing against me igniting heated flames inside my body.

"Does it really matter?" I moved in lapping my tongue over his lip licking and then biting down. He tasted so divine I wanted more almost ravaging him right there at the bar.

He brought his hand up cupping my cheek kissing me back roughly, "You're a naughty girl aren't you?" he momentarily broke away whispering through parted lips by the lobe of my ear. His rasped manly voice and heated breath caused me to shiver it was so enticing.

"Buy me a couple more drinks and maybe I'll let you find out later," I seductively taunted rubbing my hand in the crotch of his jeans over top his soft member feeling it start to awaken. Call me a slut but the feel of him hardening beneath turned me on.