Math Class

Everyone went to their lockers and talked before the bell rang.

"We have Mr. Kenobi first block. Who do you have, Leia?" C3-P0 asked.

"Luke and I have Mr. Yoda first. Mr. Kenobi is one of my dad's friend, he can be very nice." Leia said.

"Wonderful! See you later Leia!" C3-P0 said leaving with R2-D2.

Leia entered the classroom and sat down at one of the tables, each having having two seats per table.

Luke and Han entered a few moments later, being the last people in there.

"Let's go sit over there." Luke pointed to a table far from Leia.

"You go sit with that nerd by himself I'm gonna get the best seat in the class." Han smirked walking over to Leia.

Luke sighed at his best friend and sat next to Trooper.

"Hi." Luke sighed at him.

"Hello." Trooper said with a grin.

"Doesn't look like anyone's sitting here so, I'll just take this seat." Han said sitting next to Leia.

Leia glared at him "And why would you want to do that?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked moving his chair closer to her.

"There's another table that you could've sat at with my brother." She faked smiled.

"He wanted to sit with Trooper." He pointed out to her.

"No one wants to sit with Trooper, Han. No one does." She said irritated.

"Well clearly your brother did." Han said putting resting his head on his elbow and looking at her.

"Hello class. I am Mr. Yoda. I hope you like your seats because that's where you'll be sitting the rest of the year." Yoda said.

Leia's eyes were wide open and Han smirked.

"You hear that, sweetheart? We'll be at this table together for the rest of the year." He said putting his arm around her.

"Get. Your. Arm. Off. Of. Me." She glared.

"Who's gonna make me? Your daddy's not here." Han grinned.

"I can fight you know, I'm stronger than my brother." She answered.

"Yeah but you're a good student and you wouldn't dare get into a fight at school."

She sighed realizing she couldn't retaliate.

"You see? Isn't it better when you just give in?" Han asked.

Leia gritted her teeth and glared at him.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely amazing?" He smirked playing with her braid.

Leia tried her best to ignore him but, finding it rather difficult. Han noticed this and kissed her cheek with a smirk. Leaving her shocked and angry.

"Listen Solo, I don't date eighteen year olds who are still juniors, ok?" She asked glaring at him.

"Harsh." He laughed as Mr. Yoda started talking.

"I don't care what you do, there are textbooks on your tables. Just read with your partner... I'm getting to old for this." He says sitting at his desk.

"Dammit!" Luke said looking at Trooper.

"Oh, this is gonna be so fun!" Trooper said.

"Oh, this is gonna be so fun." Han smirked.

Luke and Leia gave each other s nervous glance.

"I'm just gonna text." Luke said pulling out his phone.

"I'll read all the pages we're supposed to read aloud." Trooper grinned.

"Oh no." Luke said nervously.

"Why don't we take turns reading to each other Leia?" Han asked.

"What kind of sick game are you playing at here?" Leia asked.

"What? Nothing." Han nonchalantly.

"I'm not going to be some thing in your stupid gang war if that's what oh except." Leia said angrily.

"Darling, you already are." Han smirked down at her.

"W-what?!" She yelled at him.

"You're Luke's sister. Therefore if someone has a sister in the gang, he somehow is the only one who does..." Han started.

"You disgust me." Leia glared.

"No, you just think that, you don't know any better." Han answered.

"You better be lucky we're in school or I would-" Leia started before getting cut off.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart." Han sighed as the bell rang.

"Class dismissed." Yoda said.

"Thank God." Leia said getting up.

"Let's meet up with Chewie and Lando." Luke said racing out of the class.

"Yeah." Han said angrily.

"You have a crush on my sister don't you?" Luke asked.

Han glared at him "Don't. Tell. A. Soul. That. I do, ok?" Han said.

"Can I tell Lando and Chewie?" He asks.

"They already know." Han says.

"Ughhhhh..." Luke sighed.

"Leia how was class?" 3-P0 asked.

"Han sat next to me in math, it was terrible." Leia answered getting all her things, "At least him and I don't have next class together."

"Yeah and the three of us do!" R2 said excitedly with Leia nodding.

AN: So the part where Leia said she doesn't date eighteen year old juniors was just an insult to Han, not anyone else. Ok? Ok. ☺️