EPILOGUE

HOW COULD AN ANGEL BE A MISTRESS
Written by:Yeshameen Brejente

EPILOGUE

MINAMASDAN ni Angel ang mga taong napakahalaga sa buhay niya. Ang mga taong naging dahilan kung bakit ngayon ay buo siya at labis na napakasaya.She kissed her most handsome husband that's sleeping in a cradle along with their little angels. Sina Angelo at Maria Julia.

She's still so beautiful just as the way she was, five years ago.Nasa sariling resort na sila ngayon. Ang resort kung saan niya isinilang ang mga anak. Ang resort na naging saksi ng nakaraang ligaya man at maging kalungkutan. Ang resort na ipinamana sa kanya ni Magdalena.It has a white sand, with hundreds of colorful cottages and attractive apartelles with different kinds of resto-bars.She feels so blessed having a family like that. A loving husband and a cute kids. She's a woman who couldn't asked for more, for she already have everything.

"Good morning, my queen.." nakangiting bati ni Russell nang magmulat ito ng mga mata.And how he treats her, it's just like they're still a newlywed couple five years ago.She bent down and gives him a smack.

"Good morning, too, my everything. " Tugon niya. And they've kissed.Kahit di comfortable si Russell dahil nasa dibdib niya natutulog ang mga bata.

"Papa naman eh. I can't breathe po!" reklamo ni Maria Julia nang medyo maipit sa nagtutukaang mga magulang.Kaya mabilis na naghiwalay ang mga labi ng mag-asawang napangiti na lang.

"Sorry baby ko.It's just that I've missed your mom so much." Ani Russell saka kinindatan ang asawa.Bumangon naman si Maria Julia, kinuso ang mga mata.She's so pretty just like her mom.Medyo kulot ang blonde na buhok, sobrang cute ng mga mata niyang napakamasayahin.

"Kuya, wake up!" pukaw niya kay Angelo.

"MJ, why?" naiinis na tugon ni Angelo.

"Kuya, bumangon ka na muna.Papa wants to rise up.Let us let him go." Aniya."Miss na daw niya si Mama and I wanna become an ate na so soon, so we should let him go na." Nang magtama ang tingin nina Angel at Russell ay pareho silang napahalakhak dahil sa iniisip ng bunso nilang anak. Bumangon naman si Angelo upang makaalis na sa duyan si Russell.Saka sila muling natulog na magkapatid.

Naghabulan naman sina Angel at Russell sa may dalampasigan at nang magpang-abot ay bigla na lamang nagkahalikan.They went to the sea and soak themselves there. Still cuddling and kissing each other, happily.

"If being a mistress was the way to your heart. I'll never hesitate to love you in such a forbidden way, Russell." Sabi ni Angel.

"Kahit mali man, kahit kasalanan pa, kahit kelan di ko pagsisisihang minahal kita.Kung paulit-ulit man akong magkasala, basta't makasama lang kita di na ako mag-aalinlangan pa.Dahil parusa para sa akin ang lubayan ka.Mahal kita at mamahalin pa, kahit pa sa anong paraan. And I thanked God that once in our lifetime, there was once an Alfred who saved us from a forbidden love." Ani Russell at minsan pa ay hinagkan ang mga labi ng mahal niyang asawa.Muli silang nagkahalikan.

And he carries her to an apartelle.Basang-basa ang mga katawan nila ng dagat.Still kissing each other. As hard as they could. As hot as a boiling water, from an eternal flame. Angel moves, he pushed him against the wall, removing his upper dress, romancing his body all over with a tantric massage of course.He moans, almost losing his breath because of that sweet sensation made by his sexy wife.

It aroused his sexual pleasure to the maximum level, that he can't help but carry her.Touching her everywhere, cuddling her and gives her the best romance he knew that would satisfy her needs, they both moan aloud.

"Russell, come on! make love with me like I was your mistress.." panunukso ni Angel sa asawang nagwawala na ang kargada dahil sa pamamaraan niya ngayon. She stood up a bit away from him and she put her hands on the bed's headboard, on her hottie red lingerie given by him. And she started dancing a sexy dance steps, habang ginulo ang maganda at mahaba niyang buhok, wearing her heels, putting on a dark make-up and wearing her big round earrings.

"Shit!" sabi ni Russell na napapakagat-labi pa.."Oh God!" and when he caught her, he quickly pulls her closer to his body and that's when she felt his hardness.

"Oh my!"she utters and she pushed her to bed and they made love, endlessly!

Nakatulog silang pareho na magkayakap, parehong masaya matapos ang marubdubang pagniniig.

Sa dami ng mga kasong kina-sangkutan ay nahatulan na nang panghabambuhay na pagkakabilanggo si Señor Maximillian, samantalang Eight Years imprisonment naman ang hatol kay Dianne.

Dumating si Alfred sa correctional, dinalaw niya si Dianne.For she has no one, now but him.

"Why are you here?" mataray na sabi ni Dianne.

"It's never yet too late to make a change, Dianne. Magbago ka na.Harapin mo na ang katotohanan."
Sabi ni Alfred.

"I will hate you, forever.For ruining my life.." aniya.

"I didn't ruin you, Dianne.I've saved you.Noon pa man, hinadlangan ko nang mahalin mo ang taong walang nararamdaman para saiyo.But you never care, you kept going. And look where your fate took you.." sabi ni Alfred. At sinampal naman siya ni Dianne.

"Kung di ka sana nakialam, ako! ako pa rin sana ang legal wife at hindi isang miserableng kabit! May laban pa sana ako, but you ruined everything, you ruined me." She says cryingly.

"If I didn't do something back then, others would. Remember that William took a fake Judge, right? That's it, Dianne, alam kong nagmahal ka lang, katulad ko.But they're not meant to be ours. At yun ang dapat nating tanggapin."Sabi ni Alfred saka niyakap si Dianne. And she found a comfort, a safe place in his arms.She hugs him back. And they both smile afterwards.

Angel couldn't sleep yet, but her family did. They were sleeping on a biggest bed.Sina Russell, Angelo at Maria Julia. Sobrang tahimik, Angel is writing her diary before going to bed.

"Some people think that to be strong is to never feel pain.In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it, and accept it. Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Fall in order to know.Lose, in order to gain and sometimes we have to be broken, so we can be whole again. Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. And I thank the past for a better future.Someday, we'll forget the pain, the reason we cried and who caused us pain.We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold on their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our lives which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again.You'll never be brave if you don't get hurt. You'll never learn if you don't make mistakes.You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure.I learned from the past.
No trial would cause us to depair if we knew God's reason for allowing it. Everything happens for a reason.Daddy Travis and mommy Sharlz's love beyond Oblivion prevails and Thirdy and Jewel's impediments of love AGAINST ALL ODDS and Russell and mine as well.Now I understand.God is always there for us.We deserved a happy ending after all.

Love,
CZAIRA ANGELICA MADRIGAL BUENCAMINO.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!