New People-5

Mulai dari awal

I whispered to Grant. "I didn't put a dare in."

He patted my knee. "It's okay, I didn't either."

She continued. "So, you have the bowl of dares and then you have the spinner. Come out with the spinner, please!" A girl comes out with an empty beer bottle and I noticed it's the girl that I complimented in the bathroom. She shyly hands her the beer bottle and then rushes to sit back down.

"Okay, so, you have the dares and the spinner and whoever wants to go first spins the bottle and whoever it lands on that person has to pick a dare, everyone got it?"

Everyone mumbles a 'yes' and she beams again. "Great, now everyone come sit in a circle."

Everyone that was standing up sat down on the floor and Grant and I moved from the couch and onto the floor into the circle that was forming. Summer puts the items in the center of the circle.

We all hear the door open and a guy rushes in and I notice it's the guy that gave me the note for Mrs Bell.

He waves, out of breath. "Hey, guys."

Felicity blankly says. "You're late."

He nods. "I know, sorry, babe."

I widened my eyes at what he calls her. I turn to Grant asking, "Are they dating?"

He nods.

She rolls her eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah, just come sit down." she pats the spot next to her and he sits down kissing her cheek.

Summer claps her hands together. "Okay, who's spinning first?"

Suspender guy raises his hand. "I will since I was late."

He spins the bottle in the middle and it starts to slow down and it lands on a dark-haired girl.

"Shit," she mumbles and picks out a dare and reads it. "Get whipped cream and put it on someone's stomach and then lick it off."

Everyone laughs and some people hoot.

She points to a guy with Bieber hair and he widens his eyes. She runs to the kitchen and comes back with the whipped cream.

She takes off the top with a devilish look on her face. "Lay down, buddy."

He raises his eyebrows. "Oh god," he says but lays down.

Some people take out their phones laughing and recording it. She lifts his shirt and starts to put it on his stomach.

He closes his eyes. "Oh, god, it's cold!"

She finishes putting it on his stomach and goes for it. People start to clap and hoot and it just started to get really loud and crazy.

"Yeah, you get it girl!"

"Lick it all!"

"Damn!"

I look over at Grant and he was clapping and cheering her on. I look back at what's happening and she just starts to finish. I let out a laugh when she does a raspberry on his stomach.

"Okay, okay," he says and sits up pulling his shirt down. "I'm glad I'm gay."

She rolls her eyes and pushes his shoulder and goes back to sit in her spot.

"Next person!"

I start to feel comfortable and really like it here. Everyone seems to be having a good time and it's actually really chill unlike the parties I go to. Even though everyone was acting wild it wasn't a crazy wild like, drunk wild and I really like it.