"Now don't talk to me let me eat my breakfast," she said as she grabbed her fork. I laughed and grabbed the remote off the nightstand. I turned the tv on to the wrestling match.

"Baby you and your wrestling," she laughed.

"Girl you and the Chanel store, you and any store," I laughed.

"Shut up Rock," she said as she threw a pillow at my head. I couldn't help but crack up laughing.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and of course Maria was blowing me up again. I shook my head and deleted the messages.

I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Once Taraji got through with her breakfast I grabbed her tray for her. "Thank you babe breakfast was good," she smiled.

"Anything for you princess, go get dressed," I said as I slid into my house shoes.

"Where we going daddy?" She asked as she hopped out the bed.

"Stop being nosey girl," I laughed as I left and headed down stairs. I washed the dishes and cleaned up the mess that I made in the kitchen.

Then I went upstairs and got dressed. I made it downstairs and plugged my headphones in I couldn't get Drake's song come thru out my head.

I was in the living room dancing around when Taraji came downstairs looking amazing in a yellow sundress with a blue jean jacket, she had on some brown wedge heels with her toes peeking out a little bit. Her feet and her nails were painted yellow. She had her hair flowing down her back. She looked stunning, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"You look beautiful baby," I said as I kissed her lips.

"Thank you daddy, you look good yourself," she smiled.

"You ready?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"Yup," she replied.

I took her hand and we went outside and I helped her get in the truck. I had already made arrangements for her to meet my mom today. My mom was waiting on us at her house, she excited and ready to meet the lady in my life. I was ready for them both to meet each other.

I sent a text to McCoy telling him to take care of everything for me today. I didn't want to think about work today, I just wanted to spend time with my lady and my family.

After the fifteen minute ride I pulled into my moms drive way. We got out and walked around the back of the house.

"There he is, mi Chico," my mom said as she ran over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hola mama," I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

" mirar a esta hermosa dama," she smiled as she looked over at Taraji.

"Gracias mama," I smiled.

"What did she say, I know she said something about beautiful," Taraji said.

"She said look at this beautiful lady," I replied.

"Aww, gracias," Taraji said. My mom nodded and smiled.