Chapter 6

Taraji -

"Rock, baby stop it now, I gotta go get dressed," I giggled. Of course Rock was trying his hardest to get me not to go out with the girls today, this man was such a freak. Last night he blew my mind, and I think I might have to walk on crutches for a year. One thing I love about Rock is that he's only an animal when it comes to the bedroom.

Any other time he's gentle and sweet and he puts my thoughts and needs first, but when we're in the bed he doesn't care at all. He could go for hours and never stop. Along with doing every position in every room of the house. I honestly be thinking he wants me dead sometimes.

"Come on baby do you have to go?" He asked as he grabbed me by my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Yes, baby stop it I know exactly what you're trying to do," I giggled as I pushed his head back.

"What you talking about?" He laughed. "You know damn well that's my spot, and you also know I'm weak when it comes to my spot so if you kiss and suck on it long enough I'll give in, but I'm not giving in today DeWayne Johnson," I laughed.

"I don't know what you talking about baby," he laughed as he kissed my cheek.
"Uh huh, uh huh," I said as I pushed him back. Just as I was about to get out of bed my phone started ringing. I saw that it was a call from Tasha so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said as I pushed Rock's head back, of course he was still trying to kiss and rub on me.

"Hey girl what's going on?" I laughed as I snatched away from Rock and got out of bed.

" uh uh what you over there laughing about?" She asked.

"Rock messing with me, baby stop," I laughed as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Rock over there trying to make some lil Rocks?" She asked as we both laughed.

"I don't know what he think he trying to do, we ain't having no kids," I laughed as he started sucking on my neck. I tried pushing his head back but every time I did he went right back to sucking on my neck.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah you know damn well you and Rock gone have some babies, but I called to let you know I wasn't coming to lunch today, I'm going to meet McCoy's mom," she said.

"Okay okay get it bitch," I said as we laughed.

"Shut up hoe, but have you talked to LaLa lately?" She asked.

"I've called her number several times but she hasn't answered her phone, I don't know what's going on I'm getting concerned," I replied.

"Yeah I think I'm gone go over to her house later on today and see what's up its not like her to not answer our calls and texts considering that she's always on the phone,"

"Yeah, let me try calling her again," I said. "Okay girl love you," she replied. "Love you too," I said as I hung up.

"So you not going today?" Rock smiled. "Baby hush, you really wanted me to stay with you huh?"

"Yup come on get dressed so we could go to the mall," he said as he squeezed my thigh.

"Okay baby," I replied as I headed to the bathroom. I tried calling LaLa and it said her number wasn't in service. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. I leaned up against the sink and took several deep breaths. LaLa was my girl and I would go crazy if I found out something bad was happening to her. She's been so aloof every since she's been hanging out with Dejuan. I was going to talk to Rock and see if he could find out what's going on.

I placed my phone on the counter and hopped in the shower. Once I got done lathering my body, I rinsed off, and grabbed my towel. I went back in the room and Rock had to stop what he was doing just to look at me.