Chapter 3

Main Characters In This Scene :

Taraji - as herself
Rock - DeWayne " The Rock "Johnson
Jayceon Taylor aka "The Game" as McCoy
Maria - Paula Patton
Tasha - Tasha Smith

DeWayne -

At 11:30 I woke up. Taraji was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. I gave her a kiss on the lips, and a kiss on her cheek. She stirred in her sleep a little and I smiled as she put her thumb in her mouth. I chuckled as I slipped out of bed.

I grabbed my phone and slipped into my shoes. I searched for keys, and once I found them I left. I made sure her doors were locked and then I got inside of my car and drove off.

I drove off too my house, and I made it inside and started taking my clothes off. I grabbed a bar of soap and a towel and hopped in the shower.

The minute I closed my eyes I saw that face. The most beautiful face in the world, her coco skin, and hazel eyes. "Rock," I heard her say. "Rock," she called out to me again.

I opened my eyes and let the hot water hit my face. Never have I ever thought so much about any woman before in my life. What the hell was wrong with me? As many women I've been never been this struck over one, but there was something different about Taraji. I didn't know what though.

I shook my head as I dried off and put on a pair of boxers. I threw on some shorts and a wife beater. I went downstairs and looked inside the fridge.

I grabbed the bag of grapes and went back up stairs. The minute I plopped down in bed my phone started buzzing off the hook.

I looked and saw that Maria was calling me. "Lo que la Cogida!" (What the fuck)

I yelled as I answered the phone. "Hello," I answered with an attitude.

"Rock, baby what's wrong, we haven't talked in a few days and now you're acting like you don't want to talk to me, I mean didn't you have enjoy the other night?" She asked as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Look Maria yeah it was alright okay," I said nonchalantly. "Alright? Really Rock that's it just alright?" She asked.

I was beginning to get annoyed by Maria, but I was trying my best not to show it. Just as I was about to say something my other line buzzed. I couldn't help but smile as I saw Taraji's name flash across my screen.

"Look Maria let me call me you back," I said as I quickly clicked over. "Hey beautiful," I smiled.

"Hey handsome," she giggled. "I miss you," I replied as I turned my TV off and sat up against my headboard.

"Well you wouldn't have to miss me if you hadn't left so early, but I miss you too, I was sleeping so comfortable in those strong arms of yours," she pouted.

"I'm sorry, you was sleeping so peaceful I didn't wanna wake you baby, but I actually had to leave I got a meeting with my team in the morning so I wanted to come home and kinda prepare myself," I said.

"Okay, I hear you, I understand totally, I actually have to be at work in the morning early I have a case that I'm working on," she said.

"Yeah, I love listening to you talk," I smiled. "Why?" She laughed.

"That sexy ass DC accent of yours," I laughed. "How did you know I was from DC?" She asked as she blushed.

"I've been too a lot of many places, seen and heard a lot of things, I've met a lot of people from DC, I even lived there for a few months when I used to box," I replied.