One

*Dan's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                                       So it's been an amazing year since Phil brought me back to life. Now everything is back to normal and me, Phil, Alexis, Jake, Cinceer, and Andy are all 18 now! Phantasia and Blake, they are both 16. Alex has a girlfriend now her name is Sylvia, and they are both 15. And right now me, Phil, Alexis, Jake, Cinceer, and Andy are talking about the new church down the street. "Wait guys...I just looked up the church it says here that the church is against gay people! It also says if they find out a gay person is in the building they....KILL THEM!?" Alexis read from her phone. "Wow! That is so cruel! Isn't that illegal?!" I said cuddling with Phil on the couch. "Well yes but on here it says that the church people can kill sinners without getting sued or arrested." She said. "That is plain ridiculous!" Jake screamed kissing Andy again. "Yeah being gay is not a sin! God even made us like this!" Cinceer said as she cuddled Alexis into her chest. "I agree!" Phil screeched.  "Wait guys I think I have an idea on what to do on Sunday!" I said.                                                   (Sunday...)                                                                                                                                                                                     So since it was church today we are going to make a speech to the church. "What if they actually kill us Phil..." I said as I was brushing my hair. "They won't. I promise baby." He said as he put his arms around my shoulders from behind me and kissed my neck. "Are you guys ready to go?" Alexis shouted from downstairs. "Yeah we're coming!" Phil shouted back as he grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs and started to walk to the church. As it said on the church website, people can go up and give speeches when the priest asks everyone. So we are are all going to act like we are straight then we are going to make our speech. Then once we got to the church we all let go of each other's hands and walked in. "Welcome new members! Please take a seat anywhere you would like!" The priest exclaimed as we came in. "Thank you!" I said as we walked to some seats. After we sat there listening to the priest reading the bible he finally said, "If you would like to make a speech stand up." Then we stood up and we all walked onto the stage. "Hello everyone! Now before I say this, please don't hurt any of us." I said calmly. "And if you do lay a finger on any of us I will hurt you since  I have all the powers of the zodiac!" Phil screamed. Then we attached our hands to our lovers. "We're all gay!" We screamed together. Then the priest ran onto the stage and Phil immediately made him levitate with his hand and choked him in mid air. "Don't even think about hurting us." Phil said in a low tone. "Okay okay I won't hurt you just let go of me!" He shouted in fear. "Okay..." Phil said as he slowly put the man down. "Now I hate church...I wanted to be priest so I could kill gays...but now that I know that there are so many...I will take down this church." The man said. "No! Wait. Can we have this church?" I asked. "Yes you can. Just sign this." The man said as he handed me a paper. "Okay." I replied as me, Phil, Cinceer, Alexis, Jake, and Andy signed the paper so we can all own the church. "Attention everyone! This church is now for gays only! So if you are straight...GET OUT!" Phil screamed. Then about twenty something people left and the rest stayed. "Well then there are a lot of people that didn't get caught!" Jake said with a chuckle. "Well we don't have any time left for church now but...make sure to come next week!" Alexis said as everyone left. "Well we are now pastors." I said as we all started to walk home.