Coming to terms:10

Shanes POV

I woke up with Joey practically lying on me , I reached over and grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from Trish that was sent at 3:47 am saying .
T- Hey Shane when are we going to get together and hang??
I replied saying
S- how about today ? We can hang out at your house or mine?

I set my phone down and unwrapped myself from Joey .
About a minute later my phone started buzzing
T- Yay!!!  Ok we can hang at mine!!!
S- Ok I will come by around 11:00.
I looked at the time and saw it was already about 10 .

I shook Joey awake and told him it was almost 10 ,he sprung up and yelled " Why didn't you wake me I have a meeting with the dog seller today at 11:30 and it takes about 30 minutes to get there. 

He jumped up and ran to his room and changed clothes ,coming out in a blue button up and white shorts and blue tennis shoes.
" Hey can you drive me home quick,I have to be at Trish's house at 11?"  I asked.  He nodded and motioned me to follow him ,on the way out he grabbed a protein bar and began to eat it.

When I got home , I moved towards the bathroom so I can shower before I go over to Trish's house.

Joeys POV

After dropping Shane off I began thinking of why I slept in so late , maybe it's because I slept next to Shane ,he was so warm and comfy I could sleep next to him every night!....wait what? No I mean I stayed up to late and he is not warm and comfy!!!!!

Pushing those thoughts away for now , I pulled up into a driveway and at the end there was a very nice looking house . I parked my car and walked up to the door where I rang the doorbell. I heard some steps come from inside along with numerous barks . The wooden door opened and a familiar man about my age with brown hair put out his hand and said
" hi you must be looking to purchase one of the puppies they won't be ready to leave for about another 3 weeks but come on in!" I followed behind him and he led me into the back yard where about a half dozen little multi color huskies are playing I immediately see one that catches my eye it's a little white one with 2 different colored eyes I "Awwwe" which catches the attention of the seller which I still don't know the name of.
"I want the little white one over there!" And point to the little dog.  

"Okay than come back in 3 weeks and I will have you a new puppy!" He says smiling widely.
We talked more about the price of the puppy and exchanged phone numbers. for about 10 minutes before I asked
"What's your name if you don't mind me asking ?"

" My name is Daniel. Daniel Preda ."

( Hey guys ....sorry I haven't updated in a while .  I will update once a week or more if I can. And a few of you voted to keep Daniel inn the story so he stays I guess " 

               Shane's POV

So after Joey dropped me off at home I quick jumped in the shower and changed my clothes by the time I was done it was 10:45 . I quickly jumped in my car and and began to drive to Trish's house. When I got up to the door I knocked and heard Trish yell " come in!!"

I pushed open the door and walked until I reached her kitchen , where she was sitting eating a bowl of oatmeal. " Hey Shane!"  She said while putting another spoon of oatmeal in her mouth " Hey... You were suppose to come over yesterday,why didn't you?"
I asked ,
"I wasn't feeling very well I was going to call you but my phone was dead and I forgot ...

" it's fine I was out with Joey."
She smirked , and I rolled my eyes.
" So how is it with you and Him??"
" Its  fine I guess ... We only have to do this for a few more weeks ."
"  oh really??.. So you dont really like him  or are you just putting up a front for the camera?"
" That's the thing I don't really know I think I have a little crush on him ,but the dream is confusing me!"
"Wait what dream? Oh my god did you have a you know type of dream about Joey??" She must have took my silence as a yes because
  she walked out of the room with a smug smile on her face when I didn't answer her question, and for the rest of the day ,through all the movies ,all the junk we consumed and all the smiles that met our ears that question constantly stayed on my mind till I was almost asleep when I could finally say an answer as my eyes began to shut I muttered one last thing... I like Joey Graceffa more than a crush.

Heyyyy guys it's Blue_Jumper I know it probably sucked ,but if you liked it vote and comment!!!!! I really like it when you do ...I know a lot of you don't like Daniel , but it will get better .. I know this is probably a long shot but 40 votes or 20 comments and I WILL update 2 more times before Friday!!!!:)