You're Beautiful

~The next day~

Kamari's POV

Omg last night was everything and some. I never had anyone make me feel the way August did. Even when I try to hate him I can't ya kno? He can just smile at me and I won't be mad at him anymore. Today is Feb.19 and I have 3 more months left for school. I can't wait to fucking graduate.  Even though I don't like the fact that August dropped out I understand why he did it. My teacher told me to do my project with Tray since he was the only one without a partner and Also since August no longer attends school. I didn't mind since Tray is my bestfriend anyway. My room open up soon revealing my lil Angels .

Kay: You have sum explaining to do missy.

Me: huh what did I do?

Mya: who is that boy down stairs? He say you kno him.

Me: He my brother 😂

Chay: Oh. Auntie Daisy said that you and Uncle August together. When was you going to tell us.

Me: 😂😂😂 We not together ma

(Aug walks in)

Aug: Yet.

Me: 😏 yea what he said.

Aug: aye y'all let me talk to Mari real quick.

Kay: okay....but unc?

Aug: yes

Kay: you hurt my bae again we gone have sum issues ya heard meh?

I burst out laughing 😂😂 I swear Kay Kay is my baby man.

Aug: yes ma'am

And with that she left out and closed the door behind her.

Me: wassup ?

Aug: we need to talk.

Me: about?

Aug: us 😌

Me: mmkay. What about us?

Aug: when we gon stop playing?

Me: Right now 😏

Aug: I know you never be- wait you serious ?

Me: Dead. But only on one condition tho.

Aug: which would be.?

Me: ion wanna rush into nun ya know. And I don't want a title or nun. I just wanna be able to know ya mine and vice versa.

Aug: I can deal with that. 😏

Me: Not like you had a choice anyway.

Aug: man whateva. C'mere doe.

I got up and walked over to him. He pulled me in his lap and stare at me.

Aug: You know you beautiful right?

Me: I'm Ight.

He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes at my comment.

Aug: Mari stop fucking playing man.

Me: Aug I'm serious . Why no one was never interested in my weird ass from the get go? I'm ugly asf and you know it.

Aug: Man you not ugly. Never been ugly and never will be ugly. Yes you have a fucked ip attitude, but anybody who has been thru what you have been thru would be the same way. You strong and powerful. You will always be the most gorgeous woman in my eyes along with my sisters, nieces, and my mama. Don't ever feel like your less than your worth. Never let a nigga disrespect you and think it's ok. Ion want you to give me no special treatment because in my eyes I don't deserve you. But yet you choose to give me a chance and Imma run with it.