Old Ways

~The next day~

Diamond's POV

Last night I was low key scared to be left alone with August. I specifically told those lil rascals to not say a mutha loving thing.... But did they listen? No. I thought I was going to die and shit but he punished me another way 😏. After he was finished yelling at me he layed down the pipe. Kamari thought she was doing something by leaving with that meaningless threat. Like bitch you killed my fucking brother. Imma play with August for a bit then I'm coming for her ass my damn self. So many people want her head and I'm one of them. She isn't my sister but she is my cousin. Her uncle that killed her father? He is my pops. Now he sitting behind bars for killing my no good ass uncle. He dead. His son dead. But this bitch still walking around like shit sweet. Bitch you killed my fucking brother. I have 0 tolerance for the hoe. She gone get hers sooner than expected. But for now Imma play with August. His ass ain't off the hook either. He knows too much and is going to get his cap pushed back ASAP! I rolled over to see him snoring. I got up and grabbed my stuff and headed to go get my son. Even though I do the shit I do, I'm blessed to have Tramaine. He Is my energy kit. I love my baby.

August's POV

I awoke to see that Diamond wasn't no longer here. I put in work last night. I bet her ass know right from wrong now. I started to think about Kamari and everything that went down yesterday. I can't believe she actually moved out ya know. Shit crazy. And please don't think that I'm ungrateful cause that ain't the case I was just upset at the moment. I said some shit to her that I shouldn't have said but I appreciate that she let a nigga stay here. It truly means a lot ya kno. I need to apologize. I grabbed my phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail.  I called her five more times and the same thing happened. I sighed and called my sis. She answered on the second ring.

Ring. Ring.

Cha: hello?

Me: hey sis.

Cha:oh hey aug.

Me: how my babies doing?

Cha: oh chyle.... They highly upset with yo ass.

Me: why? I ain't do nun.

Cha: they feel as if you choose that Bitch over them.

Me: I would fucking never. I need to see them. You with shawty?

Cha: who Mari? Of course we will be with each other for the weekend. I can't believe she moved out tho. If anything yo ass would be in a damn hotel fuckin with a Bitch like me. But my baby got too much of a good heart for that.

Me: I know she do. I was shocked when she actually left. I kinda feel like I put her out her own comfort zone. That shit don't sit well with me.

Cha: well I don't know what to tell you. You lost a really good friend for that hoe.

Me: sis stop calling my girl out her name.

Cha: fuck that the bitch threatened my kids. If I said something to her bobble head ass lil boy then I will be wrong. I don't give a fuck what problems she has with Mari but don't and I mean don't bring my kids into that shit!

Me: I know sis. I'm sorry about that. But can you tell me where y'all at so I can talk to my nieces and let them know that they will always be my main priority .?

Cha: ugh whatever. Imma send the addy.

Me: thanks sis. Love you.

Cha: love you too baybeh. Bye