*back to the fight*

Kyoka's POV

I felt something strange just now but i need to focus on activating Face as soon as possible.This fight is taking longer than expected. I guess mages are more troublesome then they seem. Especially Erza. It feels like the body link with Y/N has been severed somehow.

*back to ur POV*

The pain suddenly disappears from my body and i hug Meredy.

Y/N: thank u so much !!!!!! Now lets go and help Natsu with Mard Geer.

Rogue: sting is currently trying to get to him right now. But how do we get back up there though?

Y/N: leave it to me.

*Rogue's POV*

She smirks and says

Y/N: leave it to me.

Im honestly confused on how we're supposed to get there. My question is quickly answered when i see her materialise wings on her back. They ressemble black dragon wings with a hint of F/C. She lends out her hands for me to grab. I grab them as quick as she puts them out.

Y/N: hang on.

She flaps her wings into the air pulling me up into the air like if i was a feather. the view looks amazing from up here. Just like when i was flying on Skiadrum's back when I was little. I miss him...

Y/N: ur not crying down there are u?

Rogue: nope. Just a nice memory from childhood.

Y/N: Just making sure. I heard a sniff from were i am. I thought u were crying for some strange reason.

We reach Cube once again and we see Sting walking towards Natsu who seems to be just getting there. We also see a 2 dragons. A red one and a black and blue one who is probably Achnologia.

Y/N: Oi! Natsu! Is that-

Natsu: IGNEEL!!!! Its Igneel.

Y/N: oh. Need help trying to defeat Mard Geer?

Natsu: It would help alot, but Nah! Im good.

Rogue & Sting: What!?!

Natsu: Its a job my dad wants me to do,

Rogue: we can help u though.

Sting: well ok. Lets just see who beats him first!

Of course. A contest will definitely get him to help him.

Natsu: ur on!

And with that, he zooms right out of the hole we were in.

We follow him and go against Mard Geer.

*if u remember the fight, then imagine it, but with urself in there. if u dont, then go watch it on Youtube or go watch the Arc!*

After the whole fight, Face had been eliminated by the dragons, Grandeney, Metalicana, Skiadrum, Weisslogia and Wendy who had been the only human to destroy a face statue. The other guild wizards were not not able to destroy any of them though. With all the demons of the books of Zeref beaten, the waste lands were destroyed and the towns as well. I was technically the only tartaros member left but i took of the emblem. I just didnt want to stay a demon for the rest of my life but it had its perks though. My curse power allowed me to keep fighting even when magic almost disappeared but i guess i get to keep it.

In the morning, Achnologia had left to go some place, while the rest of the remainning dragons were saying their goodbyes. It was interesting to meet all the dragons that had raised the dragon slayers. I stood with Rogue, intertwining my fingers with his. I feel bad for Wendy and Natsu. Natsu wanted time with igneel, but Achnologia took that away from him by force. Wendy was so young, she had found her foster mom and she was leaving once again. They'll grow up to be great wizards in the future. In the meanwhile, I don't know what will happen to E.N.D though. All we saw was Zeref taking the book and disappearing. His resurection was almost complete but i can't stand but wonder. What does E.N.D mean. Etherious ??? ???. Ughh.But i guess thats the way it should end. We don't really need another bloodbath at the moment.

The dragons disappear and i leave to go see Natsu and i see him crying. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.I lightly wipe it away. I know his feeling. I helped Natsu try and find him for a while and now he's back for a few hours and he dies. Its gotta hurt. I see happy beside me also crying. I bend down and rub his back. I turn around and go back to Rogue when i see a glowing red light appear out of no where. I run back to Rogue who was looking at Skiadrum disappear.

As he disappeared, he whispers something that makes Rogue hug me tighter. "Take care of y/n, Rogue". After that,they all disappear without a trace. I get closer to him as he hugs me tighter. I let my tears fall due to the sad moment. He pets my hair to comfort me. Me, Rogue, Sting, Lector,Frosch and Minerva go back to Sabertooth.

As Sting opens the door he leads me and Minerva into the guild. We see everyone look at us in shock.

Sting: look who we brought back!

Y/n & Minerva: we're home!

We both break into tears of happiness to seeing our guildmates. Real guildmates. Not demons. And for the rest of the night, we partied, chatted and drank of course but keeping the booze away from me.

===============================

Im sorry this was a bad chapter. It could've been so much better. Have a great valentines day!!!! Im thinking of doing a valentines day special chapter