Twenty

Offering this as a peace treaty or something? im sorry. *hands out heart shaped cookies to you all <3* 

The room was hot and dim. The only sound heard was the panting and deep breathing of me and Frank. Body heat radiated off of the both of us, seeping in to the sheets of the bed, turning them damp. His body was pressed against mine, between my thighs. My arms wrapped loosely around his neck. His tattoos made shapes in my blurry vision, our clothes discarded. His neck and chest were slightly flushed. The position caused the sheets to become messy and tangled, but neither of us took notice. I looked up at his face, hovering above me. His eyebrows were furrowed together and his his mouth hung open. I suddenly realized he was moving to push in to me.

He groaned low and guttural and I gasped. It was painful but I didn't want it to stop. I clutched to him, throwing my head back. I dug my blunt nails in to the back of his neck as he kept a rhythm, pushing in and out of me slowly, his hips snapping, my feet curling around his back.
One of his hands held my hip and the other held my leg up. the rough, dangerous man fucking in to me mercilessly.
"F-Frank.." I whined as He began going faster and faster and it started feeling more pleasurable than painful. I grabbed his hair and pulled and he moaned. He then hit this spot in me that made me arch my back, a loud moan leaving my own lips as my nails ran down his back, my eyes wide. He began slamming in to that spot and I couldn't take it. It was driving me crazy. It just felt too fucking amazing. I clawed at his back, my chin on his shoulder, hugging him close. I never wanted it to end. I never wanted him to-
"Don't stop-d-don't stop" I gasped, just knowing I was close.
"Oh I won't, baby" he groaned. my vision was blurry. I could see fucking stars.

-

That's when I woke up, my body covered in sweat, my chest heaving, my mouth literally hanging open. I felt a damp spot in my boxers and I cursed to myself, moving to shakily get out of bed.
The sun was just rising, the sky still dark. My knees wobbled and I sucked in air from between my teeth as I raced to the bathroom, finding that there was a shower in this one and pulling off my clothes.
"Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck" I hissed, turning the shower on and getting in. I let the water run over my shaking body, trying to calm myself down.
I glanced down at my body and couldn't help but blush deeply at the memory of him holding me; touching me, my knees wobbling.
I wouldn't be able to look at him for a week.
I washed myself off, closing my eyes.
Flashbacks of his calloused tattooed hands running down my chest, holding my navel, his lips against my skin flashed in my mind and I shivered, squeezing my legs together.
I washed my hair and face, standing under the stream for a bit to try to hopelessly collect myself.
I got out, the room seeming cold but steamy. I grabbed a towel from the rack and dried myself off as quickly as possible, before walking back in to the room. I pulled on my clothes and dried my hair, trying my best to push any and all thoughts of it away.