Twelve

This is my fault, you wouldn't have done this if it weren't for me" I clenched my fists, my breathing picking up, pain in my chest.
"I didn't- know how else-they wouldve-" I said under my breath.
His head rested on his knees in front of me.
"It's going to be okay" I whispered.
"Come on, let's get you dressed. Then we can eat." he sat up again and rubbed his nose, cringing at the idea of eating. I stood up, going to his dresser, grabbing his biggest sweater, some boxers, and a pare of pajama pants.
I handed him them and turned around, waiting as I heard him shuffle in to them.
When I turned around he was standing there awkwardly. I held my arms out and he just stared at me. I removed the gap between us and just pulled him in to my arms,  carrying him bridal style. He gasped a little, grabbing at my shoulders. It reminded me of when I first ever carried him inside. This time he was awake.
I carried him out of the room, to mine, which he stiffened at. It was probably weird for him to be in a different surrounding.
I then carried him out of my room, which he was looking around at, not realizing how close looking to his left made our faces go. I felt burning despair in my chest as I tried not to turn my head as well and press our lips together.
there was a landing with a railing, to which you could see a kitchen. I carried him down the steps with ease, setting him down on one of the chairs.
I tried to hold his gaze but his eyes adverted to the door that led to the patio. It was locked. The glass went with the same thing, as upstairs, Unbreakable. the windows opened but there was only one key to open them, which I had.
"Go on, try" I sighed, turning around to the fridge and pulling out things such as vegetables and potatoes and rice and things.
When I turned back around I was shocked to see that he hadn't tried to go and run away.
"What's wrong? Aren't you going to try to escape?" I mumbled.
He just sighed and adverted his eyes. He got up, walking to the door and trying to open it. It was locked, like I said. He sat down on the ledge of one of the Windows, staring outside at the moonlit garden. Roses and tulips and many other flowers were growing. I started watering them after I started following him.
I pulled my eyes away from him and began dicing, washing, and throwing the fresh vegetables in to a stir fry pan.
He looked sleepy, his eyes slowly falling shut over and over as he rested his head against the window.
When I finished cooking the dinner I threw some on a plate.
I turned around and pulled open the fridge again, putting stuff back before pulling out a cake.
I cut a piece, placing it on another smaller plate and and walked towards where he sat on the small stoop. I placed both in front of him.
"Please eat" I sighed, sitting in front of him, watching him stare at the food.
I didn't know how else to help him. I was going to stay with him to make sure he didn't make himself throw it up.
He finally took the fork in his hand and shakily took a breath. I made my own plate, beginning to eat as well.
I rested my head in my hand, trying not to look at him so much so he actually takes a bite. He did, eating slowly. When I finished I brought the plate to the sink and washed it, drying it and putting it back in the cabinet.
I turned back around and he was about halfway done, taking bites as he tried not to fall asleep.
When he was finally finished I wash nearly half asleep.
I took his plates and brought them to the sink.
"I-I have to go to the bathroom" he almost immediately said, his voice strained from not using it, quiet, soft.
"I'm not going to let you do that, Gerard. I know what you're trying to do." I shook my head.
His breathing became uneven and he adverted his eyes.
"Now, Can you walk?" I outstretched my hand to him.
"Don't touch me" he flinched, standing up and walking without me.
I sighed, walking behind him. I knew how he was feeling. This was normal. He knew I wouldn't let him leave so he didn't try to escape again.
I Walked beside him, leading him in to my bedroom. He glanced around, avoiding looking anyway near me. I then led him in to his room.
I stayed close, pulling his covers from the bed and he laid down. He pulled the covers back over himself and turned away from me, burying his head down.
I wanted to lean down and comfort him. I wanted to make him feel better. I had no way of doing that, but I tried my best.

I hope this is okay