Book One; Chapter 11

Zacznij od początku

We were all waiting at the outdoor stage. There were wooden seats that held the audience. The show should start soon. More and more people are arriving to the performance venue, filling into the seats.

It was almost pitch black out, the only light that was shown was the spotlight on the stage.

All of a sudden Simon walked on stage taking in the spotight. "Hello Campers! How are you all doing!?"

The campers erupted into a chorus of "good!" and "great!".

"Good to hear. So first up tonight, we have Maria Liliana! Make some noise!"

We all applauded and some people screamed her name, probably her friends. Taylor was friends with her. I assume this Maria girl is a bitch, since she is friends with Taylor. Okay, that is so mean, but it is probably true!

She performed and it was pretty good. A few other people I didn't know performed as well. I wasn't really paying attention to them. I was too excited for Perrie to perform!

The performers so far tonight were talented, don't get me wrong, but they just didn't have a "star quality" in them. I could not seem them selling out Madison Square Garden, for example.

All of a sudden, a piano was rolled out onto the stage.

"Okay, last but certainly not least, we have Perrie Edwards! Make some noise for Perrie!" Simon announced.

The crowd went crazy! It was a mix of applause and screaming.

"Yeah Perrie!"

"Get it girl!"

"Go Pez!"

Eleanor, Dani, and I were certainly the loudest to cheer her on if I don't say so myself.

All of a sudden Simon disappeared from the stage. Perrie walked out wearing a black hat, floral patterned high-waisted shorts, and a boho croptop. She dresses like a hippie! I really admire her fashion sense.

She waved to the crowd and took notice of where we are sitting.

"Woah, who is that?" I heard Zayn ask.

"Perrie Edwards, you doof! Now shush!" I heard Dani tell him. I chuckled to myself at his comment.

Perrie made her way over to the piano. She sat down and took a deep breath in.

She started to move her fingers over the piano, playing a beautiful tune.

"In my memory, all the small things, like daggers in my mind"

Woah! That is her voice?! That is incredible!

"In my memory, while my head bleeds, the words I'll never find 

That I always meant to say to you I can't

Cause you turned your face, and now I can't feel you anymore 

Turn your face, so now I can't see you anymore"

"In my memory, I was hurting, long before we met, oh 

In my memory, there's still burning, fingerprints you left 

And I'll always meant to say to you I can't

So just turn your face, until I can't see you anymore 

Turn your face, until I can't see you anymore 

Walk away until you're not standing at my door 

Turn your face, walk away and stay