Dylan was looking at both of us shaking his head. There was a small smirk on his face and his hazel eyes were sparkling in amusement.

"Gage remember I like to be taken out first before you give me those fuck-me-eyes." I choked back on laughter that was trying to burst free. Gage's glared and frowned deepened even more as he stared at his best friend. Dylan didn't even look fazed at Gage's look but if it were anybody else they would be shitting themselves.

Dylan's smirk widened while I grinned at him. He clearly wasn't frightened of Gage. I could tell these two have been friends for a while. Even at that comment I knew Gage wasn't as pissed off as he seemed. As they continued to stare at one another I felt like I was intruding on a private moment between the two. It was like they were talking in each others minds.

"Um do you guys want me to leave you alone so you can continue with your private stares? I'm not a huge fan at being a 3rd-wheel." I said. It seemed they didn't hear me or were ignoring me. "Hey love birds!" I snapped my finger between there faces. "Do you want me to leave you alone so you can continue with your secretive looks?"

That did it. Dylan grinned over at me while Gage threw me a scowl. I grinned trying to wiggle my eyebrows but by the look of Dylan's laughter and Gage's unimpressed look I wasn't doing a good job.

"Don't ever do that again." Gage said.

"Why? I think I can do it perfectly, see." I did it again.

"Dylan come on we have to go."

"Oh tired of me intruding on your 'private time'? I can just turn around if you'd like." I acted nonchalant.

"Stop insinuating that Dylan and I are together." Gage gritted out.

"What? Am I not good enough for you?!" Dylan exclaimed sending his friend a hurt look. He put a hand to his heart like he hurt him.

"We are not going through this again." I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I clenched the side of the table as I laughed.

"Y-You've been through this before?" I wheezed out. "Dylan I love you."

"Of course you do." Gage muttered. It took me a minute to stop laughing and when I did I had to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Sorry. I'm okay now." I smiled over at Dylan who was grinning back at me. Yeah this was going to be a start of a good friendship.

"Whatever Dylan lets go." He adjusted the strap of his backpack which I didn't even notice that he had on.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"None of you business, stalker." Gage snapped at me his eyes flashing at me. I put my hands in front of me and forced myself not to lean away from him.

"Okay I was just wondering no need to get snappy, gosh." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll let you go and be with Mr. Grumpy pants." I said to Dylan. I could tell Gage wanted to say something back to me but Dylan opened his mouth first.

"Why don't you come with us? Unless you have class or something." He offered. For a split second I considered it but shut it down immediately. No way could I could and be around Gage for more then a few minutes. The guy hated my guts anyways. I glanced up at Gage who looked seconds away from blowing up.

"That's okay I don't want to intrude. Plus my roommate should be here soon." I declined.

"But you wouldn't be intruding. You would be keeping me company while this one," He pointed to Gage. "figh...works out." He caught himself from saying a different word. I picked up on it but decided to let it go. It was their business anyways, not mine.