Chapter 8...

Not fully edited!

Below is Gage!

The song on the side is Lose Yourself by Eminem

The song on the side is Lose Yourself by Eminem. This would totally be the song that played if I was a fighter :D 

Thank you @FunkeOlutola for the lovely messages about loving this book! <3 

*Warning there is swearing in this scene! 

"You" We both said at the same time. I narrowed my eyes at Gage who in turned glared back at me. He was the friend Dylan had talked about and had run off to yesterday.

"Wait you two know each other?" Dylan asked beside me.

"Unfortunately." Gage said keeping his eyes on me. At his words I glared harder at him.

"I wasn't the one being an ass." I bit out.

"You came onto me."

"I did not! I was thanking you not trying to sleep with you." I curled my lip at him.

"It didn't seem like that." Gage said taking a step towards me. I had to crane my neck up to look at his face. His face looked a lot better and I couldn't help but wonder if he had some kind of salve for his cuts and bruises. Not replying I took that moment to look at him fully.

Gone was his hoodie and a black t-shirt hugged his upper body. Muscular arms that I didn't know where under his hoodie were now stretching the arm holes of his shirt. Although he was fit and probably had abs under his shirt, you could practically see them through his shirt, he wasn't over muscular. He didn't look like some of those guys that work out everyday and take steroids just to look cool. I noticed what looked like a tattoo peaking out from under his t-shirt. My eyes traveled lower to his low hung blue jeans. My eyes widened a fraction when I saw he had black converse on as well. My gaze looked up at his face taking in his bruises. His brown hair was styled in a messy but sexy look.

"Are you done checking me out yet?" I blinked stupidly. "Dylan get your 'friend' to stop staring at me like a freak." He put emphasis on the word friend, almost as if the name was disgusted him.

"My name is Carter."

"I don't care." He shot back at me. "Dylan lets go."

"No you can't take my friend away." I did the same thing to the word 'friend'.

"He isn't your friend."

"Yes he is. He is hanging out with me." I stated folding my arms over my chest.

"He doesn't even know you, princess." We argued back and forth like a couple of 3 year olds. After every thing Gage said he took a step closer to me until we were almost toe to toe. "Unless you want to sleep with him as well." At that I felt my blood boil. Who does he think he is!?

"Woah guys! I'm not just a piece of meat you can just toss around." Dylan said interrupting us. I know I am very sexy and likable but you have to atleast take me out on a date first." I turned to him biting back a smile, cooling off a little bit.