"My baby can never walk again."

Felicity P.O.V

"I am going to to my room real quick." I said, standing from the couch I was sitting on. 

"Gambit will come with ya petit." Gambit said, about to stand from the couch, but Logan pulled him down.

 "I don't think so Cajun." Logan said, shaking his head. I laughed and walked to the elevator. I walked to my closet once I made it to my room. I took off the clothes I had on. I switched to a white long sleeved v-neck and a pair on black skinny jeans. I walked out of my closet and saw two men in my room. I noticed one as Loki, the guy my family took down in the Battle of New York. The other one, was fury and big. 

"Jarvis, notify the others." I said quietly. He didn't respond, but I knew he was doing it. 

"Oh look what we have here." The one I know as Loki said.  

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at the two men.

 "We are just looking for something, but we ended up on the wrong floor." Loki said, taking a step closer to me.

                                                                                       Tony P.O.V

"So I was-" I started to say, but got cut off. 

"Mr.Stark, your daughter is in trouble. Loki has come back and brought someone with him." Jarvis said. I shot up from where I was sitting and raced towards the elevator, with everyone following behind me. We were in the elevator, when I heard Logan sniffing the air and than let out a growl. 

"What's wrong Logan?" Steve asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 

"Sabertooth." He growled. We looked at him confused, but the elevator doors open. We saw Felicity, with her hair being pulled my a furry man and Loki walking around her room.

 "Ah, I was wondering when the Calvary was going to show up." Loki said. 

"I would let the girl go bub, or you're gonna have to deal with these." Logan said, his claws growing out of his hand. 

"Let her go brother, your deal is with us. Not little Stark." Thor said, bring mjolnir up. 

"But you seem you fool, she is a part of this. She is an important assist to your little team, along with the precious little X-Men. So shouldn't I take out two birds, with one stone?" He said, stroking Felicity's face. She cringed back and tried to bit him, but he drew back before she could. 

"Just let her go reindeer games and deal with us like man, or atleast a boy. Cause we all know you aren't a man." I said. 

"You know, you aren't one to talk without your suit." He said, turning his glare to me. 

"Could still beat you, with or without my suit." I said, taking a step closer to him. 

"Last I remember, I throw you out a window. You needed your suit after that." He said, a smirk placing it self on his face. 

"Well, that's what happens when you are falling out of a window of a skyscraper. " I said, shrugging. 

"Well, I don't have time to fight these nonsense battles, I will come back for my scepter, but before we go, I want to leave you all a gift." He said, we looked at him confusion covering out facing, but what drew us out of that, was when we heard a bang than gasp coming from Felicity, followed by her falling to the floor bleeding from her abdomen. 

"Farewell for now Avengers." Loki said, grabbing Sabertooth and disappearing. We ran to Felicity, but she was unconscious. 

"Bruce! Do something!" I yelled at him. "You're a doctor! Save her!!" I yelled. He immediately took of the blazer he was wearing, I saw Clint pull out his cell phone, no doubt calling 911. Bruce was applying pressure to Felicity's wound. He looked concentrated. 

"Bruce, why do you look so in deep in this. It's not serious right Bruce?" I asked. He let out a sigh. 

"I wish it wasn't Tony, but look where she got shot. If she survives this, there is no doubt there will be limitations placed on from a spinal injury."He said, shaking his head. 

"What does that mean?" I asked, looking at him. 

"Tony, Felicity might be paralyzed." He said, looking up at me quickly. I shook my head. No! Not my baby! Everything was a blur, her getting taken to the Hospital and going in for surgery. They told me they got the bullet out, but that's not the problem. He spinal cord got damaged. She's in surgery now to see if they can fix it. It's a long shot, but they said they have a chance. After waiting for hours, the doctor came out. 

"So?" I asked, my hopes rising, but soon was deflated by the look on his face. 

"I am sorry Mr.Stark. We couldn't do anything." He said. 

"What?" I asked. That's all I could say. 

"Mr.Stark, your daughter is paralyzed, probably for the rest of her life." He said. He put a hand on my shoulder and walked away. My baby, my beautiful baby girl is paralyzed. All because of Loki. The rest of the team walked in and looked at me hopeful, just like I was. 

"She- she's paralyzed, they couldn't do anything." I said, choking up on my words. They all look so lost and confused. "They did all they could and they couldn't fix her spine. The damage was to much." I said. They were all at a loss of words, like I was. My baby can never walk again.