"I don't want to go out Natasha."

Felicity P.O.V

I felt like I was abut to cry. She was right, Oliver loved her more. Why would he want some like me? I am just good with computers, that's all he wants me for. "We're here Lissy." Clint said, he decided to drive, since I was in no condition to drive home. My dad following us of course. I nodded and got out, I closed my door and watched Clint lock my car. I started to walk towards my front door. I opened, since I knew it was unlocked. I walked past everyone who was sitting in the living  room and went to my room, closing my door. I took my hair down from the bun it was in and let it fall down my shoulders. I heard a knock at the door, I just ignored it. "Come on Lis. I know the door is unlocked, but I am trying to be courteous." I heard Clint say.  

"Go away." I said, my voice cracking. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it. 

"I am going to get Natasha. Ok." He said, I heard his retreating footsteps, indicating he is getting Nat. I heard my door open and close, than my bed dipped. 

"Hey beautiful girl, why you so down?" She asked. I just shrugged and didn't turn to look at her. "Come on Felicity talk to me, I am basically your sister." She said. I turned over and looked at her, she saw the tears falling down my face. "Lissy, what happened?" She said. 

"I am not good enough." I said, gripping the pillow tightly. 

"Now, who told you that?" She asked, looking at me with a surprised face. "Nobody, it's true." I said, sitting up, still hugging my pillow.

"Felicity, why do you feel like this? You are beyond good enough. You are to good for everybody here. You're the piece that holds us together Lissy." She said, grabbing my hand. 

"Then why does Oliver love Laurel more than me, what does she have that I don't?" I said, fresh tears falling from my eyes. I closed my eyes, hoping to stop the tears from flowing. 

"He's an idiot Felicity. I don't know this Laurel, but you are beyond amazing and beyond gorgeous. Any guy would be lucky you have you." Natasha said. 

"You are amazing Natasha." I said, shaking my head. 

"Since I am so amazing, I think we should go out tonight." She sad, with a smirk. 

"I don't want to go out Natasha." I said, sighing. 

"Too bad, you have an hour to get ready." She said, getting up from the bed and leaving, closing the door behind her.  I sighed and got up from my bed. I got in the shower, washing off all the dirt and sweat from today, relishing in the feeling of the hot water on my body. I got out of my shower, quickly drying off. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to my closet. I found a black dress that would be perfect. It was a strapless sweetheart neck line and went to just above mid-thigh. I sat in front of my vanity and blow dried my hair. I then decided to curl it and leave it down. I put in my contacts, then applied black glittery eye shadow, followed by red lipstick. I stood up and went to look at my self. I looked amazing. Nat's is right, I don't need Oliver, I deserve better than him. I grabbed my black envelope clutch and walked out of the room. Everyone turned to look at me and their jaws dropped. 

"You look amazing Lis." Natasha said with a smile. 

"Thanks Nat." I said. 

"Felicity, what are you-" My dad started, but get hit by Pepper. 

"You look amazing dear." Pepper said with a smile. 

"Thanks momma." I said. 

"You look amazing Felicity." Bruce said.