"Just have dinner with me."

Felicity P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and went to my closet. I want to wear one of my new outfits. I skimmed through my closet; I decided on a black sweater that says 'I don't need you. I have Wifi', with a pair of blue skinny jeans. I slipped on a pair of black boots, and decided to curl my hair. I put on my glasses and walked to the elevator, hitting the comm floor. I walked in, everyone was sitting in there. I walked to the kitchen and got some coffee. 

"Hey Lissy, how are you?" Bruce asked. 

"I am doing ok, probably going to go for a walk in a little bit. Probably going to go with Natasha. How are you Brucey?" I asked, looking at him, than taking a sip of coffee. 

"I am doing good Lissy. Be careful on your walk though." He said, giving me a stern look. 

"I am always careful Brucey!" I said, feigning hurt. 

"Sure you are." He said, letting out a small laugh and walking over to the couch and sitting. 

"Nat, you wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked, finishing my coffee and setting the cup in the sink. She looked up and nodded. 

"Now?" She asked, standing up. 

"If you don't mind." I said, shrugging. 

"Not at all, let's go." She said, walking to the elevator. 

"We're be back in a bit." I said, walking in the elevator. 

"Bye!" Was chorused through out the room. 

"So how are you Lissy?" Natasha asked, once we were out of the tower. 

"I don't even know anymore Nat. I just don't understand Oliver. One minute he doesn't talk to me for two months, and the next he is flying out here and trying to take me back to Starling." I said, throwing my hands up.

"Do you want me to use my Widow Bites on him, he might get the message to leave?" She asked, playfully, but I heard a hint of seriousness in her voice. 

"No Nat, if anything. You should use them on Cooper." I said, smirking. She let out a laugh and nodded. 

"I agree, he deserves my Widow Bites, Clint's arrow, a Hulk punch, Steve's shield across the face, Mjolnir to his stomach, and your dads rays to his whole body." Nat said. I let out a laugh and nodded. 

"Hey, why don't we go in there?" I said, pointing to the small little Cafe at the corner of the street. 

"Yeah, plus I gotta pee so anywhere with a restroom is welcomed." She said. We laughed as we entered the small cafe. 

"I am going to the bathroom, just get me a black coffee." Nat said. I nodded and went up, I ordered two plain black coffees. I sat down at a table and sighed. I heard the chair across from me being pulled out. 

"That was fast Nat-" I was going to finish, but I looked up and saw it wasn't Natasha. It was Oliver. 

"I am not a women." He said. 

"I know that, I thought you were somebody else. What do you want?" I asked looking at him. I saw a barista walking over with two black coffees. She sent them down, sending me a smile, and walking away. 

"So, how's you and the boyfriend?" He asked, leaning on his forearms. I cleared my throat and looked away from him. 

"We broke up." I said. 

"Oh, why?" He asked. 

"He needed to leave and he didn't want to stay together." I said, shrugging, looking around for Natasha. 

"Well, he's an idiot." He said. I shrugged again. 

"Why are you here Oliver? Shouldn't you be back in Starling with Laurel?" I asked. 

"I came here to see you and bring you back to Starling." He said. 

"It's nice seeing you Oliver, but I don't appreciate you popping out of nowhere trying to take me back to someplace I don't want to be. I am happy here Oliver. I am sorry you can't deal with that." I said, standing up, picking up the two coffees. 

"Felicity, wait." He grabbed my arm lightly and he sighed. 

"Just have dinner with me. I'll explain everything. Just, please think about it." Oliver said, with a hopeful smile. I nodded and walked away from him to Natasha who just walked out of the restroom. 

"Is that Queeny?" She asked. I nodded my head at her and walked out. 

"I don't want to talk about." I said. 

"Whenever you're ready Lissy." She said. I nodded as we walked in silence back to the tower. I don't want to fall for him again, but I wanna know the real reason he is here. Why does he have to make my life complicated?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: I know this one isn't very long, but I have been really busy with some stuff. I am still coming up with ideas for it, so if any of you guys have any ideas comment them or message me! Thanks for all the love the stories getting.