"I guess I am going to dinner with Oliver....Again."

Felicity P.O.V

When Natasha and I got back to the tower we went back to the comm room, and everyone was still there.  Bruce and my father was toying with something at the kitchen table, Steve was actually watching the T.V, without my help for once, Thor was eating a pop-tart like normal, Clint was next to Steve watching TV, and my mom was at a business trip some place. 

"Hey guys, how was the walk?" Clint asked, looking up at us. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, walking to the fridge. 

"What's up with her?" I heard Clint ask Natasha. 

"She saw Oliver." Natasha stated back. I rolled my eyes, as I closed the door. 

"Oh, you did?" My dad said, looking up at me. 

"Yes, I did." I said shooting a look to Nat. 

"Did he say anything?" My father asked me. 

"Yeah, nothing important though." I said, walking towards the elevator. 

"Uh-huh. Like I believe that." My father said. I smiled and went to my room. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I heard the elevator doors open and I was expecting to see Nat, but Clint was standing there. 

"Hey Clint." I said. 

"Hey Lissy, wanna tell me what happened with Queeny?" He asked, sitting by me. I just shrugged. "You know you can tell me anything Felicity. I might get a little mad, but you can tell me anything." He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "You're my little sister Lissy." He said, placing a kiss on my head. I smiled and let out a sigh. 

"He asked me to dinner to explain why he's here." I said, shrugging a little. "I don't know what to do Clint." I said, tears welling in my eyes, from me getting over whelmed. 

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. 

"I don't know! I want to go, but I don't want to fall for him again!" I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"I know you don't, but he could have something important to tell you. I know, usually I would be telling you to stay away from him, but he might have something to tell you. He came all the way here from Starling to talk to you, and he knew it wouldn't be easy. It's up to you to go or not, either way I support you. And if he hurts you, him and I will be having our own shoot out." He said, tightening his grip on me. 

"I think I am going to go. You're right, he could have something to tell me." I said, pushing my glasses up my face a little. 

"I'll leave you to get ready." Clint said, kissing the top of my head and letting me go, walking to the elevator and hitting the up button. After he left, I walked to my closet and looked through it. I put on a pink v-neck dress that went above my knee that didn't really have straps. I loosely curled my hair, applied some pink lip stick, and some pink eye-shadow. I finally put on a pair of black high heels. I breathed out and went to the elevator, hitting the up button. It took me to the comm floor. 

"Where you off to?" Natasha asked, after the elevators doors opened and I walked out. 

"To dinner with someone." I said. 

"Would that someone be Queeny?" My father asked, with a snarl on his face. 

"Yes, it would be. I don't want any of you showing up! Understand, he's going to explain why he's here." I said. 

"No promises." I heard my father, Clint, Steve, and Bruce mutter. I looked to Thor and he shrugged.

 "Bye guys, I love you!" I said, hitting the down button the elevator. 

"Love you!."  They shouted out. I made it to the lobby and sighed. 

"I guess I am going to dinner with Oliver...Again. Hopefully I won't get blown up this time." I said as I got to the lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: I am really sorry guys, I have been really busy and haven't been able to update. I am planning on updating more. Thanks everybody for the love and support!