"So you're going back to Gotham now?"

Felicity P.O.V

We landed at the top of the tower, my father holding me the whole ride there. He wouldn't let me move out of his arms. He is carrying me to my room right now. He set me on my bed gently. 

"Do you need anything?" He asked me. 

"No, not right now. I am going to hop in the shower and change. I'll probably come up to the comm room in a bit." I said to my father.

 "Do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?" He asked. 

"No dad, I can walk just fine." I said, scooting to the end of my bed. 

"Are you sure, I can help you honey." He said, concern all over his face. 

"I am sure dad. I will notify you if I need anything." I said, standing up and walking to hug my dad. 

"Ok honey. I love you." He said, hugging me tightly.

 "I love you to daddy." I said. We pulled away after a few minutes. He walked out of the room after giving me a kiss on my head. I walked to the bathroom and turned the water to hot. I stripped off the clothes I had on and jumped in the shower. I washed my body and hair. Then I just sat in there for twenty minutes, thinking about everything that has happened. Getting kidnapped, Bruce admitting he loved me, and Oliver admitting he still loves me. I closed my eyes as I turned off the water. I opened my eyes and walked out of my shower. I grabbed a towel, dried my hair, and wrapped it around my body. I walked out of my shower and saw Bruce sitting on my bed. "Let me get dressed and we can talk then." I said, walking to my closet. I put on a bra and a pair of underwear, then a red jumper and grey sweats. I walked out and looked at Bruce. He stood up, as I walked over to him. I sat on my bed and looked at him. "So, you love me?" I asked, looking at him. 

"I do. I love you alot. I have loved you probably from the first time we met, even after you left me. I didn't know how to tell you all these years. That's why I care about you so much. I really never planned on telling you, but I guess you awoke at the wrong time on the plane." He said. I looked at him. 

"You were never going to tell me? Why? That's unfair to you. " I said. 

"I wasn't, that would put you in to much danger. I don't care if it's unfair for my self, as long as you are safe and happy. I have loved you for a long time Felicity Meghan Smoak." He said, looking at me. 

"Bruce! I don't care if I would have been in danger! That is no where fair on you to keep your emotions in for that long period of time! Bruce, why did you never tell me? The real reason. You never know if I could have felt the same way." I said, standing from my bed. 

"Felicity.. I don't care if it was fair for me! All I cared about was keeping you safe and protected. The reason is, because why would you want me? I am a deranged psychotic that hunts villains in the middle of the night. You don't deserve that life." He said, with so many emotions flashing in those seconds. 

"Bruce Thomas Wayne. You are not deranged, nor are you psychotic. You put  bad guys in jail. Where they belong. You don't kill unless you have to. You have compassion and you help others. I did love you at one point in my life Bruce, I am not going to lie to you.  But then I moved to Starling away from everyone, a fresh start for me. No one knew who I was. Then I fell for Oliver. That was one of the worse mistakes in my life. I thought he cared for me, but he was only in love with the canary he has. I hold nothing against Laurel, she can be a bit annoying and a show off, but she was Oliver's first and will probably be his last. Bruce, when you came back I started to fall for you all over again." I said, my eyes tearing up for all the emotions and anger I am holding. "What are we going to do now?" I asked, looking up are him. 

"I am leaving." He said, standing up straight. 

"So, you're going back to Gotham?" I asked looking at him. 

"I have been gone for far to long Felicity. I have a business to run and criminals to snatch.  I have imposed on you for to long. I am glad I was finally to tell you how I truly feel." He said, walking towards the elevator. 

"You're just going to walk away? Walk away from something we haven't even started." I said, feeling the tears go down my face. 

"Felicity-" He started. 

"You're not even going to try this?" I said. 

"I don't-" He started again. 

"I don't care what you don't want to do! I want to try this Bruce. I want to be with someone who could make me happy and I feel protected with. And I do when I am with you. Bruce, just try this. For me. I want to be happy with someone." I said, tears still falling down my face. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"I am sure Bruce. I want to be with you." I said, smiling. 

"If you are sure." He said, walking over to me and hugging me tightly. "I love you Felicity." He said, kissing the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Happy birthday to my older sister! I love you sister and I hope enjoyed this chapter.