Karkat x Reader

Something was wrong. You didn't exactly know what was wrong, but something was wrong. Maybe it was Karkat. He had been excluding himself from everyone, including you. Which wasn't normal since you two had become moirails over the past few years.

You were going to figure it out.

Three hard knocks from the front door shook you from your thoughts. When you opened it, Karkat's tear streaked face was buried into your shoulder.

"I can't do it anymore, (Y/N)," he whimpered, tightening his grip on you. You shooshed him and lead him to your gray couch. Your legs sprawled out as he hugged your stomach and sobbed.

Oh, his cries were horrible, heart-wrenching, and just hard to listen to.

"Karkat, what's wrong?" You questioned, though you didn't think he would respond.

"I'm an anti-social, insecure idiot who can't even lead a team without getting someone killed. Please, don't hate me," was the only thing he said before you grabbed his chin to look at you.

"Kat, we all know that I love you a bunch and everyone else loves you too. Even Vriska would be pissed if you died. And don't even get me started on Kanaya," you replied. Karkat smiled a bit, but immediately scowled.

"Did you just admit your red feelings towards me?" Karkat whispered, looking at you intently. Red tinted your cheeks as you leaned forward to plant a sweet kiss on his lips, Karkat returning the favor lovingly.