CHAPTER 1

Intro..... 💋

Trust no player. Fear no bitch. Give no pussy. Suck no dick; people play games and full of shit, play the role and be THE BADDEST BITCH

My name is Gabriella Martin. I was born in Jamaica, my father was one of the biggest drug lords and he started to teach me how to defend myself using a gun at a young age. I knew he planned on giving me his empire when I turned 18 but one day after school I went home and both my parents were killed. I told myself I had to take revenge on whoever did it. 

Lucas my aunt's  son now runs my father's empire.

I had to move and live with my grandma until a year, my aunt Fish in LA  later sent for me at age 16. She was a known drug lord too and she made me her personal assistant. 

One day she  gave me a gun to shoot some guy that stole from her, to see if i had guts, mind you I was scared shitless but  I just took the gun and shot the guy in his head. My ears were ringing and the force of the gun made me staggered a bit, her bodyguard was impressed so she made me her personal assasinist (btw I made that up word ) They call me Icy and all I can say is ....Well..... welcome to my life 🔫💔

........🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Gabriella's P.O.V

"Shut the fuck up" I said. The guy was on his knees begging, fuck I don't got time for this shxt  I just shot him in the head called the cleaning crew and left.

I went home got  in the shower and scrubbed myself, I wasn't in the mood for food so I and went straight to bed. The next morning I woke up and heard noises downstairs so I know that it was my aunt , I took a quick shower brushed my teeth did my daily routine and put on my sweats ,crop top and did my hair in a messy bun since I was mixed and went downstairs. to greet my aunt.

"Hey aunt" I said, "hey Gab" she replied.

She was making breakfast so I sat on the patio and waited until she was finished and we ate.

"Gabi I wanna talk to you about a new task" she said, "okay where the files at? " I replied , usually the files contain the personal info of the person I'm supposed to take out. She went in her office and I followed ,she soon took out a big ass file, "Damn" I semi yelled. She open it up and shoved it to me.

When I looked at it I saw this light skinned guy with hazel eyes , I was staring at this man's picture for so long I completely forgot about the reason why I opened the folder. Catching myself I looked down and  saw C.E.O of Manning's hotel Etc...didn't really wanna know the rest Fish was gonna tell me anyway.

"What's the motive?" I asked, "well you're going to go undercover as his personal assistant for a while until I order you to take him out, I want to take over his company but I'll give you more info later about what to do " she said as I nodded.

I'm new Here and am not sure if I should continue
This story so
Atleast
four or more votes and I'll continue .......

💋🔫