How you meet

Hiya! So I wanted to make some sort of "key" your you guys. This is it...

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
F/I- Favorite Ice-cream Flavor

There you go! Byeeee!

----------------------------------------------

Kai

"One and two and three and four..." Your mother said.

You were practicing for the Ninjago Talent Show with your dance group.

Your mom, being the dance instructor, was very strict when it came to dancing and only wanted perfection.

So that's why you assumed she got Cole, one of the ninjas, to come and show you and your group some "moves". Or as you called it...."Wow, my students suck at dancing so I have to get a ninja to show them."

"Y/N! Pay attention!" Your mom yelled.

"Sorry." You breathed.

"Sorry doesn't cut it! I want...."

"Perfection." You and your group groaned.  "Yeah mom, we know." You said.

You hear the door swing open. "Um, Hello?" A voice said.

All the girls gasped and squealed in excitement. You, on the other hand, rolled your eyes. The ninja were cool in all, but your weren't going to fangirl over them.

Then, 5 guys stepped into the room.

The girls flocked to them. To the best of her ability, your mother wasn't able to pull them away the guys.

You stood there, waiting till this nightmare of screaming and fangirling was over.

"Show us you Spinjizu!" One girl said, fallowed bye a chorus of "YES!"

"Why don't you show them Showoff." Jay said.

"Gladly." And a red tornado started.

The next thing you know is the red tornado coming at you.

You screamed in terror and tried to run away but it was to late.

The ninja of fire was on top of you.

"I take it your Showoff." You said, annoyed.

"Actually, more like Hot Head, but you can call me that if you want." He said.

"Don't flirt with me." You smirked.

"You can flirt with me!" You dance group shouted. He rolled his eyes.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"Well, I'm Kai...."

"I know, everyone knows who you are."

"Yeah, I know." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Here's my phone number, in case you know, wanna hang out. You seem pretty cool." He finished with a wink.

You laugh. "Okay."

The rest of the time, Cole showed all of you some new dance moves. But the whole time you kept your eyes set on Kai.