2- some problems

Sorry it took a while to update. I was busy on the Rogue X Reader book. well enjoy!

============================================

Erza's POV

The train departs and i instantly fall over. I kinda feel sick now... Jellal picks me up and places me on his lap.

Meredy: wow. she really doesnt like trains huh.

Jellal: she'll be fine on my lap.

No. I won't be fine. i feel sick to my stomach..... Help me...Or get me off this thing.

Meredy: kinda reminds me of the dragon slayers in Fairy Tail. Motion sick the minute they hop on transport.

Don't tell me i have motion sickness in this form.....

Jellal picks me up and looks at my little face for a few seconds and places me back onto his lap.

Jellal: She definitely has motion sickness.

Im sorry Natsu for making fun of your motion sickness. I never realized how bad it was. Though its probably 100 times worst but im still sorry.

Ultear: is it me or did she have a guilty face just now?

Jellal: i think ur just starting to see things now. Why would Scarlet be guilty!?!?

Ultear: yeah. Ur right. probably just me.

Meredy: i thought i just saw it too though.

I slightly whisper''get me off this thing'' accidentally causing the 3 to look qround really quickly.

Jellal: did anyone just hear a ''get me off this thing'' just now?

Meredy: i heard it too. Aren't we the only ones here though?

Ultear: i checked and we are the only ones here. I heard it too. Didn't it sound a bit like Erza?

I gulp. i can't let them figure out it was me.

Jellal: u two are just crazy. Erza is on an S-Class mission right now somewhere super far from here.

I try to hide my shocked face. How does he know i was on an S-Class mission!?!?!? i never told him..... what if they know its me...

Ultear: and how do u know that, Mr. obsessed with Erza?

Jellal blushes a bit to that nickname but its nothing compared to my face at all. My face is probably a deeper shade of red then my own hair.

Jellal: uhhh M-Mira told me....

Meredy: well we could go visit her. What town did she say she was in?

Jellal: clover town.

Ultear: we were just in Clover town. How come we didnt see her? 

Jellal: Clover town has quite a few people of course.

Meredy: who doesnt notice a scarlet haired mage wearing armor anywhere?

Jellal: good point. Maybe we just didnt notice her.

Meredy: u hear her name and u turn red and look around. We would have noticed her.

He blushes even more and so do i. I suddenly hear something thats amazing.

" We will be arriving in Magnolia in 5 minutes."

Ultear gets up along with Meredy and Jellal. Meredy pciks me up and holds me tight.

Ultear: hold her tight. Were jumping off and we dont need her flying off.

Thank god for her grip but the strength shes using to held me is a bit much i think. She's worst then Jellal's death grip. Ultear jumps first followed by Jellal. Meredy jumpss and accidently  removes her death grip from around me and i go into the air. Jellal catches me and starts scolding Meredy about dropping me. 

We finally arrive into Magnolia about an hour of walking and wheni see the sign, i race to the guild only to be stopped by Meredy's quick reflexes and death grip.

Meredy: someone knows Magnolia. Show us the way to the guild Scarlet!

Ultear: she can't lead the way to the guild if she's being held by u. Put her down and let her lead.

She puts me down and i race immediately down the road leaving them in my dust. I race into the guild door only to be hit in the face by an opening door.  It kinda hurt. I see them turning the corner down the road and i race quickly go into the guild. I see Mira behind the bar chatting with Cana. 

I hop onto the bar and look at Mira. she pets my head and calls me cute. 

Erza: im not a random cat. Its me Erza.

Mira: You're the cutest kitty ever!!!! Erza, how did u get from Clover to here so fast in cat form.

Erza: i kind-

They come in the door and Mira goes over there to greet them.

Mira: what is Crime sorciere here for today?

Meredy: i came to see juvia! Jellal wants to see erz-

He blocks her mouth to cut her off. He then spots me and takes me in his arms. Mira smirks and does a kissy face behind his face but when he turns around, she stops.

Mira: so did u see her in Clover town or not?

Ultear: no. We didn't but we found this adorable kitten there. We named her Scarlet.

Mira: i see why. Her fur is the same color as Erza's hair.

Please dont give it away. Please dont give it away!she gets the flyer that was my S-Class mission and gives it to him.

Jellal: she wouldnt have a problem beating this chick. She sounds weak.

If only he knew, his reaction would be very different from his happy nature. but i still need to find a way to et back to my normal self before this change wears off. Well if it wears off.

Meredy: well we'll be going tomorrow so do u have a place for us to sleep tonight. I dont want to sleep in a forest again.

Mira: of course. u can stay at Fairy hills if u want.

Jellal: isnt that a girls dormitory?

Ultear: well thats interesting. How do u know that?

Jellal: i-uh just know.

i mentally facepalm at that comment. I've never told him that so, howm does he know? Mira didnt tell him, did she?

I hop onto the floor and go over to Master Makarov for help hoping that he can.

================================================

So who liked this chapter??????This book wont have very long chapters but i guess its probably gonna be 5-10 chapters long. Well bye!!!!