1- S-Class quest

So here is my new story.  The minimum of words per chapter im doing is 1200 so i might be going a bit fast. I read a book about jellal turning into a cat and Erza found him so i decided id write one with Erza becoming a cat.

===============================

***** flashback*********

3rd POV

Mira had found the perfect quest for Erza to do.

*this writing is the flyer*

Objective: capture the Neko Obsession.
Town: Clover town forest
Information: Has magic only related to cats.
Problem: she keeps turning our belongings into cats. We have no wizards.
Reward: 150 strawberry cakes + 950,000 jewel
Rated: S-CLASS! BEWARE

Mira: its practically begging u to go Erza! It has 150 strawberry cakes in the reward. No one loves strawberry cake more then u!

Erza: im going on a mission with Natsu, Lucy and Gray today though.

Mira: u can do that later but u have to do this one first.

Erza: fine.

And Erza leaves with the flyer for the train station.

*******end of flashback*******

Erza's POV

I can't believe i had to do this mission now. It was team Natsu mission day today. And who calls herself the neko obsession?!?! Its the most fucked up name ever though im not complaining about the reward. The most amazing reward ever!!!!!150 strawberry cakes for myself!!!!!

Speaker: we have stopped at Clover town. Please get off the train if this is ur town.

Heres my stop. I get off and go to a hotel to check in. I get myself a room and leave into the forest to go find her. I walk around for a while till i suddenly stop in my tracks. Theres a strange red fog around me. And I suddenly hear a *poof*.

I open my eyes to see im faceplanted on the ground. And i feel all warm. I get up but I feel like i got shorter. I look down and see im covered in scarlet fur. I slowly reach to the top of my head and feel 2 ears pointed upwards.

Erza: im a cat, aren't I?

I hear footsteps behind me and see a young lady.

???: im the Neko Obsession. I see u got a taste of my magic.

Erza: -_-* U should find a better name to call urself. And change me back!

*im gonna call her CO for short*

Co: no way. Its way to fun to change people into cats. Well I'll be on my way now. Dont worry it wears off.... Eventually.

She laughs and leaves me. Why did i accept the mission?!?!?! I just need to find help. Somewhere. What way did i walk into the forest again? I'll just go forward.
I walk for a few minutes and finally find the town.

I walk into the hotel, only to get thrown out because theres a no pets rule. I decide I'd climb into my room. I tried but it didn't work. I decide to find a little shed and sleep there.

*next day*

I wake up and leave my little shed to go back into the forest to find CO. Though I dont find her. I find someone else. We'll 3 people to be exact. The independent guild, Crime Sorcière. I see Meredy, Ultear and Jellal. I can't let them see me. I turn around but i get picked up by someone with small hands.

Meredy: look guys! I found a cat!

Ultear: its a cute cat. We dont see fur color like this everyday. Jellal, does it remind u of a certain someone!?!?