When did you become interested?

Btw, more questions! (is it just me or do I ask A LOT of questions?)

Outside of Hetalia, who is your least favourite yaoi/ yuri couple/ person? Even if it's a usually straight person being gay in fanfiction.

Suchimnia: More for Sash, but whatever. How did you get interested in Hetalia, and when?

Tragedy: And last but not least, how would you react if I do this: * Runs up to Zubicu, grabs her and starts shaking her violently * DOWN WITH PUMPKINS!!!!!!

~JakaDax

--

I chuckle. "Yes, Opal, you do ask a lot of questions. I update this book at least three times a day answering them. Don't worry about it."

Frowning, I think. "Well, it would probably any gay couple in the J&D series. I dunno why, but they just don't seem to fit. Although for some reason KeiraxTess doesn't seem too bad, but whatever. I generally don't like yuri, although there are some exceptions. JakxDaxter is another personal hate, they should just stay as best friends in my opinion. Other than that I can't think of anything."

Zubicu nods. "Same here."

I look at Suchimnia and sigh. "Oh god, it's been a while now. I think sometime around March or something....it's late July now, so I've been interested for not that long. As for how I got interested, well, that's thanks to Lillysky23. She was a huge fangirl and constantly bugged me about it. Then when i went to Tokyo Toys, an anime store, to get some Vocaloid stuff since I love Vocaloid, when I was paying I noticed a small box, like one you'd put cards in, which had the Hetalia characters on the front. Of course, I was curious. I never got the box, but when I got home I looked up the first episode on Youtube. I loved it, so I watched the next one and told Mother about it, then we got the DVD sets of them rented and watched it like that. Afterwards I fell totally in love with it. I'd been reading fanfictions and such of it for a while before, though, so knew most of the characters already and had my crushes and hates already. After I watched the anime I became a complete fandom member, I felt. It's a lot different from the fanart, but in a good way."

Zubicu yells out, and pushes Tragedy away, growling. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she asks, her hands holding her swords already.

I wince, stepping in front of her and calming her down, then turn to Tragedy. "Don't do that, neither of us like being shaken. At all."

Sukrutra sighs. "Anyway, hope that answered your question.....s. Keep them coming, and have a nice day. See ya next time!"