No questions?!

Zubicu sighs, lying on her bed. "Sukky, I'm bored." she whines.

Sukrutra chuckles, turning round to face her. "Sasha will be back soon, don't worry."

"I'm Sasha!" Zubicu whines.

I laugh, pushing the door open and walking in. "Hey, I'm-" I notice Zubicu lying on her bed at the same time she notices me. We stay frozen wide-eyed staring at each other for a bit before we point at each other.

"ME!" I yell.

"No, you're me!" Zubicu yells, pointing back at me.

Sukrutra chuckles, walking between us. "Calm down, you two. Zubicu, Sasha's been taken out of your body and made into another one for the purpose of this book. Don't worry, outside this you're still the same person." she explains.

We stare at each other, then at her, then back at each other. She points at my head. "Hey....you don't have that curl thing."

I sigh. "I know, it's annoying. Sukrutra, can't we just be the same person? What happened?"

Sukrutra shrugs as best as she could. "I dunno anything about that. I guess you can be the same person if you want to, but I don't know how to do that. Besides, it would be more fun if you had to put up with them."

Zubicu and I both sigh. "I wonder how our brothers America and Canada will react to this..." I say.

"Not to mention Spain and Romano." Zubicu adds.

"It would be better if we were the same person, right?"

Zubicu shrugs. "Probably. I'm sure we can get Japan to do something." she says.

I nod in agreement. "In the meantime, we should probably wait for questions to come in, right?"

Zubicu's face suddenly lights up in realization. "Oh, now I remember! I forgot what I was waiting here for."

I laugh. "That's so like me."

I sit down on the bed next to country me and we await a question.