Tanegashima....again.

I sigh, sitting down at the computer. No plot bunnies again today, so I've just been playing all day. Zubicu looks over my shoulder and points to a little icon in the corner.

"Hey, what's that?" she asks. I look at her without moving my head over my shoulder.

"You never noticed? It's the link to Wattpad. More specifically, to our story." As I finish talking I hear a beep. Quickly, I switch over to it, and see a question.

--

What do you think Tanigashima's traits and bad habits are?

~alishabackup

--

Zubicu growls at the mention of her name, and I glare at the screen, at her name. She speaks through gritted teeth, her head lowered and fist clenched.

"She tore up our alliance papers without proper reasoning. Her main flaw is her desire to always obey Russia and attempt to please him; or at least, that's what happens in my eyes. She won't let the truth in, she thrives on the lies that have been fed to her. She won't allow anyone to hurt Russia, which I suppose is a good quality; she's just on the wrong side."

I nod, growling as I speak my turn. "She was kind to us at the start, sure. Sounded nice over the letters. But that was to gain our trust. As soon as she foud out about our hatred for Russia she started plotting against us. She needs to loosen up and let the truth soak in."

Zubicu turns away. "Tanegashima seemed like a nice girl. But now all I can describe her traits as are horrid, traitor, and exactly like her brother. It was our mistake to talk to her in the first place. We should have listened to Canada."

I nod. "I suppose she could be a nice person. Just not for us. She doesn't know enough of the world, only believes what Russia tells her. Again, she needs to open up and let the truth in."

Zubicu walks to the doorway and pauses, a hand on the doorframe. "Human me, I think we've said enough." She looks toward her shoulder without lifting her head. "I can't even bear to see that island's name anymore." She exits.

I nod, looking back at the computer and avoiding her name. "She's just....I suppose she has good qualities. None that either of us can name, though. Keep the questions coming, and have a nice day." With that, I quickly save, publish, and shut the computer, walking after country me.