CHAPTER 2 | I found her

After the end of the class , Mingyu walk out from the class and then he saw Joshua who are waiting for him. Now they are walking together to buy some drinks.

"Mingyu-hyung, how's your night?", ask Joshua.

Mingyu smirk. "I left."

"Bo?"

"Both of us were so drunk and unconscious.. so we didn't do that.", reply Mingyu.

Joshua sighed. After buying some food and drinks , both of them are heading to college field.

"Hey whazzup? What are you guys talking about?", Scoups greet them who are loungers at college field.

"Nothing.", reply Mingyu.

"Then we should go to practice. Vernon is waiting."

"Okay let's go.", reply Joshua while pull up Mingyu hand to stand up.

While walking to their practice room , unintentionally a girl bump Mingyu shoulders. "Auch".

*prangg* Mingyu guitar's fell.

"Ya!", said Mingyu mad a bit louder.

"I am so sorry!", said by the girl and then she disappeared. With her short word 'sorry' and running without explaination make Mingyu and his friends lost of words. The saddest thing is Mingyu favourite guitar also broke because of her.

'Wait! Isn't she the girl who I saw last morning?....Sadako?', guessing Mingyu.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After done practicing without using his own guitar , Mingyu left to find Sadako girl. "I'm leaving first. Thank you guys."

Mingyu bring out his smartphone from his pocket and start to dialing a number. "Yuju-ah , did you find her?"

"Her name is Bona. That's all I know . Oppa , do you like her?", said Yuju who is his cousin.

"You don't need to know. I have something to talk with her. "

"Did she do something? No wonder.." , Yuju smirk a bit while talking.

"Ya. What are you talking about?"

"I saw her at the back of Block D. A group of girls drag her to there. It seems that those girls trying to do something to her."

"Ya! Why don't you stop them?"

"Ya! How do I stop them? Are you crazy? I'll be in trouble then. I'm off. Bye."

"Ya! Yuju!!", Mingyu scream a bit louder. In rushing he running to Block D to find Bona. He don't know why he seems so curious to know who is Bona. She doesn't seem a person who always cause trouble.

From a far away , Mingyu heard a girl screaming to somebody. He try to eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Ya! Because of you , Mingyu oppa can't play with his guitar anymore!", said by one of three girls who are around Bona. Mingyu saw Bona who is sitting on the grass looking down without facing her face to the girls who are talking to her.

"Because of you, he can't perform on the college stage too!!", add the other girls. Now, the whole college knew about Mingyu guitar is broken.

Bona is still in silent. She didn't speak a word to defend herself. She knew that she's at fault.

"Aigoo..you make me..", the leader trying to spank Bona.

"Ya!! Stop!! What are you guys doing?", suddenly Mingyu interrupted them.

"Mingyu oppa!", all of three girls shout Mingyu name simultaneously.

"What are you guys trying to do? Are you bullying her?", Mingyu ask.

"No. Oppa.. It is not like that."

"Go away. Let me settle this."

"Oppa, we can do this for you."

"Just go. Now." A few minutes later , the three girls left them alone. Mingyu look at Bona who is still facing down. At first, he has a grudge on Bona, but after seeing some kids trying to do something bad with her, he feels sorry. "Are.. are you okay?", Mingyu ask Bona about her condition.

Bona still in silent. Mingyu try to tap Bona shoulders but because of shock she push Mingyu hands away. She wants to run away but then Mingyu grab her hand tightly , "Where do you want to go?". Both of them are looking at each other now and Mingyu can see Bona pretty face clearly , 'Whoaa..so pretty.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Author's note : How is it? Please enjoy my story since im still new. By the way, please dont mind about grammar error because english is not my first language. Heheh.

To be continued...