Celebrations

"We also got you a group present" Michael informed me, interrupting the small kiss I was exchanging with Luke.

"Yeah-it's a surprise though, we all need to go and get ready, and pack some pyjamas and an evening outfit-and swimwear" Georgie started

I felt slightly alarmed by Georgie's request, and had no idea what my house mates might be planning
"Guys-" I began

"No questions!" Georgie interrupted "just meet us at the car when you're ready"

I shook my head, and hugged the household again for all my gifts. Before following the group upstairs where we separated, entering our own bedrooms were we followed Georgie's instructions.

*

I zipped up the lock on my overnight travel bag, after double checking I had packed everything I might need for an overnight stay, since Georgie hinted at this by listing "pyjamas" in the list of things I had to pack. I had no idea what my house mates had planned-I had no idea what this group gift might hold.

Despite this, I checked my outfit in the mirror again, I wore a short t shirt dress-since the weather outside was hot- and paired the outfit with a pair of hi-top white converse, and some black circular shades.

Suddenly, I heard a tapping sound, that only seemed to be getting louder and louder as I concentrated on the noise. I turned my head towards my window, seeing a small stone fly towards it, creating a louder tapping sound again.

I ran towards the window, peering down to capture the person who was throwing the stone. As I looked down, a smiley Luke staring back up at me.

"Hurry" he shouted playfully, the window blocking out his sound massively, meaning I could just about hear the mumbles of his words.

I nodded and giggled, watching as Luke skipped away from the scene. I inspected the window, ensuring Lukes stone throwing antics hadn't created any damage, it hadn't.

I ran to my bag, throwing it over my shoulder, and headed downstairs were I met the rest of my house mates at the vehicle parked outside.

Calum took my bag from my shoulder, and threw it into the boot of the car were the groups bags also rested. Luke sat inside the large black Range Rover, and was patting the seat next to him as soon as I caught his gaze

I giggled, hopping inside the car and sitting in the seat next to Luke.

"You look pretty" He said, as I fastened the seatbelt

I smiled, scanning over his appearance quickly "you look pretty too" I answered, as he threw his arm over my shoulder, and forced my head into the crook of his neck.

He was wearing an all black outfit, black shorts, black vanns and a black shirt, he also sported a black SnapBack cap and a pair of black shades that were extremely similar to the ones I was wearing.

Suddenly, the rest of the group joined us and took their seats in the car, with Ashton and Michael in the front, and Calum and Georgie on the seats infront of us.

I felt Ashton turn on the engine, and a quiet song began playing from the speakers.

"Before we go-" Georgie suddenly began to speak "I'm going to need birthday girl over here to put this on" she said, peering over the seats at me and Luke, and flinging a blindfold in my direction

I laughed, shaking my head and fighting back slightly as Luke slipped the blindfold over my head, covering my eyes.

"Hahahahaha she can't see me now" Luke began, and I could feel the wind from the silly hand gestures he was probably making "Apple smells like balls Apple smells like balls" he childishly sang