Pre-Birthday-Day

*dedication to @hemmos_bae thankyou for all the votes love*
**
It was around an hour later, and we had arrived home. Despite Luke's plea for me to simply urinate in a near by bush, we mutually decided that both hygienically and morally it was better to just travel home for much more reliable waste facilities. We debated stopping off at a near by breakfast bar, however given the fact that none of us had gone near a shower or toothbrush since the previous day, we decided to opt out of the idea.

We were now seated in the car on the driveway, it seeming like a harsh reality for both of us-since we were both so desperate to stay at our mini retreat forever

I unclipped my seatbelt, allowing it to fly back and create a loud banging noise as hit the car interior, before looking over at Luke, who was staring at me with a pouted bottom lip

"Guess this is it-back to normality now" he murmured

I smiled forcefully, before leaning over the controls of the car and running my fingers through Luke's hair, it was so sweet that he wanted to stay away with me for a little longer.

"We still have untill after Christmas off though-remember" I said reassuringly, holding my hand against the left side of Luke's face

"I guess so" Luke muttered "I just wish we could have stayed out there forever"

"Me too babe" I whispered- my bladder aching slightly from the pressure that the fluids inside of it were building

He smiled in my direction, before kissing my cheek lightly

"Go pee" he suddenly said, obviously noticing the slight desperation that was evident in my eyes

I immediately exited the car, running straight into the opened door home- hearing Luke's crackle as he watched my quick pace head for the toilet.

Upon my arrival and journey to the bathroom, I was confronted by Ashton "Where have you been all night? Where did you go? Where's Luke?" He interrogated. I was to desperate for the toilet however, and I had to rudely discard his questions.

As I made it to the bathroom, I shut the  door and sat upon the toilet, hearing Luke giggle slightly as he entered the home and was confronted with Ashton's fatherly worries and lectures regarding the importance of telling people if your "disappearing for the whole night"

*

As I exited the bathroom, Luke was standing patiently in the hallway, alone.

"Let's tell them-right now!" Luke said excitedly "let's tell them we're a thing!" He repeated again with more clarity

I held my breath slightly, feeling somewhat nervous to agree to announcing the news so early. "Okay" I soon answered with a smile

Luke held my hand and grinned "it will be fine, promise" he whispered, stroking my fingers slightly before releasing his grip from my hand and suddenly shouting "FAMILY MEETING" At the top of his lungs. The 'family meeting' was a technique our household had used on numerous occasions-it basically just called the entire household to the living room.

Ashton and Georgie were already sat upon the couch in the lounge, and were continuing to fire questions in our direction as we entered on where we had disappeared to on the previous night, myself and Luke simply replying with quiet giggles and "were about to tell you" s

It wasn't long before Michael and Calum quizzically walked into the living room, seating themselves down next to Ashton and Georgie.

Myself and Luke were kneeled on the floor infront of everyone and although Cal and Mikey seemed a lot more laid back in their response to our disappearing act the day before, the pair were still extremely questionable as they saw us.