Love Silently Part 3

It's been hell sitting in school all day just thinking about that kiss. I haven't paid attention in any of my classes. I just sat there thinking about Carson and what happened this morning and last night. 'Fuck I'm head of heels for her. Wait didn't she say she loved me this morning?? No, no. She was half asleep she didn't know what she was doing, but otherwise why would she do that? I mean she wasn't drunk or anything? Allison talks in her sleep and always tells the truth so maybe Carson did mean it? Ugh I'm giving myself a migraine. Wait how the hell did I make it to the school parking lot?" I look at my phone and see school is over. 'Damn I zoned out the entire day and there's only a few more days left of school. I wonder if the rest of school will be like this.' Sighing go to the gym and change into my running clothes and go run around the track for a good 2 hours to think then shower and go home. I make myself dinner then go to sleep dreaming of Carson.

It's the last day of school finally. I still haven't talked to Carson since that morning. Ugh the school is a mad house everybody is signing yearbooks, yelling, messing with teachers and crying running around "Oh I'm going to miss you so much!" I don't like being popular sometimes cause then I must listen to it every single minute. I walk to my car just chatting with my friends so ready to leave, then my phone rings. Without looking to see who it is annoyed I answer it. "What?"

"Damn mami. What the hell is wrong with you?" A deep, slightly Spanish accented voice purrs to me belonging to an ex-boyfriend of mine

"Tony stop calling me. I broke up with you a very long time ago. You're too young for me, your annoying, too clingy, AND you have a GIRLFRIEND! So, get over it and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I say hanging up. Instantly my phone rings again picking up I yell "I CANT POSSIBLY MAKE IT CLEARER! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!?!"

"Well damn Mia what's up your ass?" the beautiful voice of Carson says. I instantly calm down smiling.

"Just a long day Car, but I'm good now."

"Oh ok, well I wanted to ask you if you and your friends wanted to come to this party me and a few girls from the team are throwing."

"That sounds fun Car we'll be there."

"Great it's at my place see you then. Oh, and would you mind coming here like as soon as you can to help set up? You can get ready here too if you want."

"Ok Carson I'll be there in about an hour and a half."

"Later sexy" then she hangs up.

'What the fuck? Since when does she say that to me??' I shake my head then tell my friends what the plans are and they agree get in their cars and go home to get ready.