[34] Dozing Off

Garroth POV
I forgot the route to Phoenix Drop i guess we will arrive longer...but we are for sure getting there today "Sons you okay!?" i ask looking at them play together "Yea Dadda cant wait to see Momma" Levin says "Dad can we stop for a while and take a walk I'm sore" Malachi says "Yea sure Mal....Driver please stop the carriage we are having a stop" i say "Yes Sir"........

Laurence POV
"Alexis you finally found your present...now lets go see Momma" i tell her "Yay Daddy thanks i love the dress I'm wearing" Alexis says (picture above of her dress) then we head out to the plaza and see decorations.....

Aphmau POV
"Okay ready....1...2..3..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS" we all say then she runs to give me a hug "Thanks mommy i love you" "I love you to sweetie now lets go enjoy the party together" i tell my daughter "Can i join in" Laurence asks "Psh....Of corse you can!! Your my future husband and our daughter father" i say kissing him "Ewww Mommy, Daddy no kissing right now" Alexis says then we both laugh and have fun at the party

2 hours later...

The party is finally finished and Alexis is very tired...."Mommy i want to sleep" she says dozing off in my arms "Hey Laurence can you take her to her room, i need to clean up over here" "Yea sure but ill be back to help Aph..." "Kay thanks" i say then Laurence goes into the castle...

When Laurence is back....

"Hi did she fall asleep already" i say "Yea she dozed off quickly" he says leaning in to kiss me...he kissed me with lots of passion....but i still couldn't get over Garroth....no Aph don't think like that he's a jerk...he kissed you when he had a girlfriend...maybe Azura was right....Garroth never loved me...but back to the kiss....