[25] Crying for Love

Aphmau POV
"Garroth!! Why did you say I'm your girlfriend" "Aphmau....." "You know i cant be your girlfriend i love Laurence to and i cant do this i haven't found my true love, what would Laurence think if he heard this" "Aphmau!! Listen i learned you love me the way i do to you, every kiss you gives me tells me so, i know the passion you have for me, you cant go and deny it all, you just cant, You Love Me!!" i then suddenly fall to the ground and start to cry....then Garroth comes and hugs me "Aphmau...Im sorry" "Its ok Garroth, I-I just dot know how i truly feel....i have alot of problems and having my love life just doesn't work out with me....i thought me and Laurence were a good couple but then you came and it all changed" i cry even more "Shhhh Aphmau calm down"

Garroth POV
She then starts to cry more then i see Levin come "Why is Momma crying dadda" "Shes not your mother Levin" i say sadly then i see her turn to Levin and hug him "Levin you can always count on me i might not be your mom but i care about you...your a wonderful baby, now i have to go back to Phoenix drop...."

Aphmau POV
I said i had to go back to Phoenix drop then i feel someone grab my arm.....