[20] Cuddles

Garroth POV
"Yes Aphmau we can" she smiles and gets in the sleeping bag with me, then out of nowhere i just place my hand around her waist and she runs and cuddles with me, "Garroth thanks for everything" "No problem Aphmau i mean I love you and i would do anything for you" she smiles and cuddles more with me then she starts falling asleep i then see sleeping Aphmau laying on my chest and i smile and kiss her forehead and go to sleep".....I wake up and don't see Aphmau "Garroth your finally awake ready to head out" "Haha i can see someone is eager to see my sons" "Yes Garroth now no playing around i want to be there as soon" "Haha ok Aphmau lets head out" we then arrive at O'kasis gates "Prince Garroth glad to see you back, now who's this beautiful lady with you" my Head Guard says "Oh she is Princess Aphmau of Phoenix Drop, now i would appreciate you not flirting with her she has a boyfriend" "Oh i see Sir, I'm very sorry" then he opens the gates and Aphmau has her mouth open "Whoa O'kasis is huge" she says i laugh and grab her hand and take her to the castle then we enter "Father this is Princess Aphmau of Phoenix Drop head of the Phoenix Alliance, Princess Aphmau will be spending the next 2-3 days here in O'kasis may i have your final word" i say being all formal "Yes Garroth i will have a room installers for her and later have a word with Princess Aphmau" "Yes Sir" she says, then we walk to the halls "Hurry Aphmau i miss my babies lets go see them" "YAY!!! i cant wait lets go" then we enter my room and see.........