[12] Not the Same

She shows me around the room and starts heading to the door "Wait Aphmau" i say she turns around and says "Yes Garroth" "Come here" she walks towards me and i say "I love you" she laughs and just goes out the door,
I try going to sleep but all the memories i have with kissing Aphmau comes to my head...

Aphmau POV
I walk out the room blushing "I love you" he says, i don't know how to feel now, well i walk to my room and see Laurence asleep in my bed i walk over and lay next to him, i play with his hair and he starts to wake up "I-I-Im sorry Laurence i didn't mean to wake you up" "Its ok Aphmau"

Laurence POV
"Its ok Aphmau" i say i pull her close to me and she lays her head on my chest, she cuddles and i smile "Aphmau I love you" she smiles and falls asleep in my arms, soon i fall asleep to.

Garroth POV
It was like 3:00am and i decide to walk out to Aphmau's private garden, i couldn't go to sleep, I sit at a bench thinking of Aphmau then i feel someone's hands over my eyes "Whose there i say" i hear a giggle "Its me you dumbie Aphmau" i smile and she sits next to me "So why are you up so late" she says smiling "I can ask you the same thing" "Haha no Garroth really why!?" "Well because i cant stop thinking of you" she smiles and says "I cant stop thinking of you to" She grabs my hand and i blush then she puts her hands on my shoulder and she leans in..i kiss her back and we kiss for 2 minutes until we both needed breath so we parted away she smiles and says "I don't know why but your kisses are not like Laurence" i give her small kisses around her face and she blushes "Aphmau of corse they are not i give all my kisses to you with all the love i have for you" i say, she smiles and grabs my hand and she takes me to....