"Uhh...hi?" It should've been a statement but it came out at more of a question because I was surprised to see him. What was a bigger shock was the fact that he was holding a box of lucky charms, lemonade, and a stack of films.

He grinned at me. And didn't talk before running his eyes hungrily down my legs, I blushed furiously remembering I'm only in a robe in front of Richmond High's very own bad boy. When he finally stopped checking me out he said, "Hey. So..I was well thinking..uh a-about how your b-boyfriend broke up w-with you and..." Wait. Was Parker Rivers stuttering in front of me? This had to be a first. Although I knew where he was going with the sentence so I cut him off.

"Parker?"

"Y-yes?"

"I'm busy tonight so how about tomorrow?" His face showed disappointment that he quickly hid but not before I could see it.

"Oh. Ok. Yeah. Of course you're busy. I'll just leave now." He turned around to go home but a brilliant idea came to my mind.

"Parker! Wait!" He turned around to look at me. "Well I'm going to a new club that Emma found with her and Ty, ummm well I was thinking that you could come with us if you want."

Parker smiled a gorgeous smile at me, it showed his dimples and I almost swooned right there. Whoa. Where are these feelings coming from?! I ignored them again. If I ignore them then it won't end disastrously. "I'd love to. I'll just go get ready then come back over. Ok?" Now it was my turn to smile. I nodded vigorously.

"Ok see you soon." Then he left to get ready. I already assumed he had a fake ID since I'd seen him come home shit-faced drunk plenty of times before. Once I saw him fall into his rose bushes and pass out. In retrospect I should've helped him but he had what was coming to him for being that drunk, plus a marathon of "Friends" was on and I was not going to miss that.

I went back upstairs to start getting ready but before I took the robe off I made sure to close my blinds, I stopped when I looked out to see Parker. Not just Parker but Parker shirtless revealing his flat washboard stomach and I couldn't help but notice how his biceps flexed as he put on the new shirt. I closed my blinds before those thoughts got any worse.

I went to my closet to look through my dresses. I decided on a light, teal dress that went a little above my mid thigh. It was silky, making it easy to move in, and was strapless with a white, thick ribbon underneath my breast. I went into my bathroom when I hear the doorbell ring, again. "IT'S OPEN!" I shouted hoping whoever the newcomer was could hear my response. They did.

"Hey, sexy thing." I turned around to Emma.

"Hey, hot mama." I winked at her and continued putting on my make up and curling my long brown hair.

"Oh my gosh you look stunning, Tess!" I smiled at my best friend and looked her over. She was wearing a dark purple dress that was a tank top with plummeting cleavage and had on black, sparkling high heels on. The dark colors contrasted with her light skin. Her dark black hair was straightened and her make up wasn't too much or too less. Just right. In all she could've given Megan Fox a run for her own money.

"Damn girl. I thought I looked good but never mind! You look hot, hot, hot!" Emma laughed and blushed. The downside to her light skin was that she could blush the slightest bit and you could notice. "Is Ty here?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yep. He's downstairs. Eating. Like always." I swear that boy could eat an entire all you can eat buffet and not gain a single pound. Also being head of the football team helped but still...

"Ok. Well go ahead and make sure he leaves me some food to eat and I'll be down in five. Oh and also..."I should just tell her, "IinvitedParkerRiverstocomebecausehewantedtodosomethingtonightbutIalreadyhadplanssoIjustinvitedhim." I said in one whole breath.

Emma grinned so widely I thought her face would rip in two. She muttered a response that I didn't catch. "Well, this should be interesting." She winked and sauntered downstairs. Oooookaaaayy? I finished getting ready by putting on some white, crotchet heels and grabbed my white clutch, putting my fake ID and credit card in it along with some lip gloss. I went downstairs to find a smiling Emma looking at Ty and Parker glare at each other. I cleared my throat.

"Uh hey Ty, hey Parker." I smiled at them both. Ty's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his sockets whereas Parker checked me out shamelessly. I decided to take the opportunity to do the same to him. He was wearing a tight white V-neck shirt with black pants and his signature leather jacket. He had his aviators folded onto his jacket and his dark hair had gel in it but not to make it tame. Never tame. He looked like sex on feet. Emma cleared her throat and gave me a knowing look. I looked at Ty and he wore blue jeans with a black button up shirt, untucked. He looked nice but not as nice as Parker.

"So do you guys wanna eat something before or just not eat?" Of course two teenage boys would want to eat so we went through a drive through at McDonald's and headed over to the club called "Deep". We got out and Parker ever so graciously helped me out and led me to the line with his arm around my waist. We got to the front of the line, showed our IDs, and went into the hot, music filled club.

************

A/N

So I need a cast for my characters! Well except for Parker because he is definitely played by Drew Roy. Comment some ideas! I hope you like it so far. This is my first story on wattpad so hopefully it's good so far. :)

-Leah<3