I want to tell Luke about my argument with Ms. Wickerson, but I have to wait until fourth period is over. Due to the anticipation, it seems to take forever for that time to arrive.

"Luke!" I shout across the lunch room. I just got my lunch tray, the meal consisting of odd smelling meat loaf, apple sauce (which I'll probably eat), a small plastic cup containing sliced peaches, and a carton of milk, most likely expired.

"Ella!" He chants back, and I reach him quickly at the lunch table.

"I got a detention," I tell him quietly.

"What?" He exclaims. I shush him right away, I don't want anyone to know.

"Ms. Wickerson is a brat," I say, resting my head on my elbows. "I didn't even do anything, but apparently, to her I did."

"Well, you're not wrong. During my junior year she gave me a shitload of detentions and Saturday schools. She's just a grumpy old school lady, nothing new."

"I suppose," I respond, peeling open the lid on my applesauce. Using my spoon, I shove some into my mouth. It doesn't taste great, but not horrible either. And I'm hungry, so I'll take what I can get.

"Where's Ash?" I ask, my words muffled slightly by the applesauce.

"Uh, I think a teacher held him back to give him a lesson, maths I think," Calum tells me as he and Michael sit down across from Luke and I.

Michael glances at me and my small meal, pouting. "Ella, you never eat anything at lunch."

"Maybe because the food tastes like crap?" I respond, cocking an eyebrow.

"Perhaps," Michael says, stuffing his mouth with the meatloaf. Ketchup drips from his chin and Luke leans across the table with a napkin, quick to wipe it up.

-

When school is over and the dismissal bell rings, I head to Mr. Fander, the one supervising detention today. He's a kind teacher, and allows us to read, write, or complete homework during the time.

When that's over, I exit the school, surprised to find Ashton waiting for me on his motercycle. "There's my bad girl!" He calls out from across the school parking lot.

Blushing furiously, I face palm as I walk to him. "Hi, Ashton," I mumble, climbing on the bag on his ride. I wrap my arms securely around his waist, feeling his toned stomach beneath the black T-shirt he's wearing, before he takes off.

It isn't long before we arrive at the trailer park. With my book bag slung around my shoulder, I don't hesitate to run into the trailer. It's cool inside, a nice change from the hot outside air.

I drop my bag on the ground and plop down on the bed, awaiting Ashton. He comes in, laying down beside me.

I'm looking down at his face, his eyes closed peacefully and his lips formed into a small smile. Suddenly, however, his expression changes. A smirk replaces the sweet grin and his eyes narrow wickedly at me.

"What?" I ask confused. I'm not sure if I accidentally upset him, or-

"Bad girls get punished," he interrupts my thoughts.

"W-what?" I stumble over my words, trying to comprehend what he just said.

Sitting up, his large figure looms over me as he gently pushes me down on my back. "Bad girls," he pauses, peppering my neck with a few wet kisses, "get punished."

He takes a moment to suck on the skin just below my ear, sending my mind into a frenzy. I know it'll leave a mark, but I don't care, it feels too good and I can just cover it with make up later.

"Ash," I moan, his hands running up my shirt, tugging it above my head and tossing it to the floor. Hurriedly, he gets rid of my bra as well, leaving my upper body bare.

"No," he says in a low voice, his hands cupping my breasts. "Not that."

"Daddy," I say slowly, trying to taunt him with the word. I can feel his erection growing as it rubs against my inner thigh, and I'm desperate to get rid of the clothing that's a barrier between our bodies.

"Were you a bad girl?" Ashton asks, sliding down my jeans, much slower than I'd like. He teases me by tracing the hem of my underwear and pressing his thumb against my clit.

"Yes, I was, daddy," I gasp as his hand slips underneath my panties.

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

I have no idea what the hell he means by that, because he's never "punished" me before. But I'm definitely curious and turned on. "Yes."

"Lean over my lap," Ashton instructs. I quickly do so, sitting up and laying on my stomach, his strong legs supporting me.

My heart races with adrenaline and tears spring to my eyes when Ashton spanks me. I'm so surprised I nearly leap to my feet.

It turns out, however, it doesn't feel that bad. I can push through the tears and the pain is actually pleasuring.

Three spankings later, I'm laying back on the bed, my bum quite sore, and Ashton is standing, stripping his body of any clothing.

The thought passes through my head of having sex with Ashton, right now. But I decide to wait, and the time will come, I'm sure.

Until then, Ashton pleases me and pushes me over the top with his fingers and tongue, while I take care of him easily, by hand and mouth.

Every time I look at Ashton, I feel in love. But am I in love? Do I love him? I know I like him, but I'm not sure about the next level.

When we're done, we're laying on our backs on the bed, exasperated and sore. Or at least I am, or rather, my ass.

Ashton props his head up on his elbow and looks at me. "I'll go to homecoming with you," he tells me.

"Really?" I kiss him quickly in between my words. "That's great, you'll have to get a tuxedo, though, but it'll be so fun!"

"Anything for you," he says, smiling, his eyes shining with adoration.

I wrap my arms loosely around his neck and nuzzle my head into his neck. I ponder the thought: could I really be in love with Ashton?

-
Wow ok I promise that in coming time they will do the funky funky, and I mean have sex lol

But this story has gotten over 8.5 k reads, I want to say THNK YOU SO MUCH

I started another story, holy crap and I literally started one last week but that had been a draft for like 6 months lol, but this is a Calum Hood fan fiction called "Teacher's Pet" and I can't wait to write more of it cause I love cal so much

I hope you liked the chapter, and thank you for reading! :)