Chapter 22: Teach Or Else!

Start from the beginning

"Gohan!"

I turn around. Videl was still very close to me but had her arms crossed.

"Why didn't you tell me about all of this?" She asks

There was no hiding what had already been seen.

"We didn't want anyone to know. We would get too much attention and our family values privacy. I'm sorry about all the mess, Videl." I apologize.

"Is that true?"

I nod my head, "Of course."

The petite girl points at me, "You're not hiding anything else important that I should know are you?!"

"What do you mean?"

"A few of our friends assume that you and Tania aren't actually cousin's and that you two are dating... Is that true?"

Oh no... How do I get myself out of this one without lying?

"I don't know why they would think that but Tania and I are really close." I attempt to move my way around a direct answer.

Videl makes a face but doesn't pressure me to give a better answer.

"I should let everyone know about this since they're dying to know the identity of you and Tania."

"Noo! Please don't."

"I don't know." She walks around.

"I'll do anything." I say.

"Anything?"

I realize that I should've not said what I did. I didn't reply.

"You guys can fly. I'm a bit jealous about it. I wanna learn and you're gonna teach me!"

"That's all?! You just wanna learn to fly."

"That's right!" Videl answers, "If you do, I'll keep my mouth shut about you guys. So how bout it? Will you teach me."

"All right, fine..." I give in.

"Great! I'll be at your house first thing after school tomorrow or the day after. See ya then!"

"You wanna learn that soon?! Can't this wait till the weekend at least?"

Videl shook her head and took out a capsule and tossed it. Her jet copter made its entrance. She waved at me before hopping in the vehicle and taking off.

"I'n heading off to a great restaurant with a few of my friends who just got do with their college classes. I'll see you later." She says.

I wait for her to be out of sight then try and locate Tania with Instant Transmission. I find her ki and zip to wherever it led me.

I find her already at home in her room. She was laying on her bed with her face in her pillow. Chica was laying next to her, putting her head on top of Tania's. I sit softly on her bed and the puppy came running towards me.

"Chica..." I lift her up only for her to lick my face all over.

"Arf!" She barks.