He Takes You From Your Parents pt.7

This is unedited I'm so sorry

"You better get your ass up here, (y/n), right fucking now!" Harry yelled. It echoed throughout the house and I'd be telling a lie if I said it didn't scare me.

I stood still, frozen in fear and agony. The house was silent. Not the comforting silence I needed but the silence where everything was numb and the sound of the clock ticking hurt my ears.

I panicked. Tears built up in my eyes as I took a hesitant step forward. It was only an inch but an inch closer to the person whom I despised the most yet wanted affection from.

"Dammit, (y/n), I said now!" He screamed once again. I was absolutely completely terrified. When it was a clear thought in my head, I realized I was moving towards the stairs. Slowly. If I knew one thing about Harry , it's that 'slowly' isn't in his vocabulary.

Before I could process that my feet climbing the dark wood steps, I heard footsteps. The stomping kind. It put a jolt in my heart as Harry became the figure at the top of the stairs. I cried once again, widened my eyes, and shook so violently I nearly dropped. He was storming down the steps and soon grabbing my bicep, pulling me up the stairs. My cries were apparent and I wasn't sure if Harry felt bad that I was sobbing. Maybe he liked that I was afraid of him. God knows, he knew I was terrified.

Harry's prominent steel fingers jutted into my arm and I whimpered more, not wanting to refuse his orders.

That isn't like me.

When we reached the top of the stairs, Harry immediately stopped and made me stood in front of him. He kneeled to the ground and I became taller. I liked being taller.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it." Harry seethed, his hands tightly wrapped around both of my shoulders. I nodded, the tears continuing to flow. "Words!" He suddenly roared. I jumped though he kept a firm grip on me.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered. I cringed still at the word I needed to add to the end of the sentence. It was so vile sounding to me. Like it was foreign in my mouth.

He stood up again, the hard look on his face still intruding. "Good girl." He took ahold of my hand this time, leading me to my room. I was puzzled yet still shaking in fear. Certainly he had found something in the art studio and assumed I had done it. The once unorganized art studio. "Explain this." He gestured to my room. I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. Considering my room was in order, I began shaking more. If I didn't answer him, he'd be more angry and I'd start crying more.

Maybe he was angry about the flipped up corner of blankets of my bed. Maybe the pen left astray on the desk. Maybe the bookshelf wasn't in alphabetical order somehow though I haven't touched it since I've been here.

"I-I'm sor-ry Harry. What's wrong?" I cried as I felt his presence behind me. His stare was burning my skin. I wish I hadn't spoke.

"Looks ordinary. Maybe even perfect." He spoke quietly. I cried at his tone. He definitely knew it was not perfect. "Except for this." He suddenly moved from behind me to my pillow case.

Suddenly, it clicked. The little heart outline was so obvious on the baby pink material. I had left my locket on the upside of the pillow.

And now Harry was furious.

As he ripped the silver out of the pillow case, chucking the pillow to the other side of the bed. It hit the wall and fell and I jumped.

"Why do you have this?!" Harry shoved the heart locket in my face as I stared at it longingly.