The Past

~Daniela's POV~ (When she's 10)

" Mommy, Daddy I feel funny." I tell my parents.

" What do you feel?" Mommy asks me.

" I feel pain all up my back mommy." I tell her. She looks to daddy and smiles.

" Baby it's okay your just going to shift." Daddy tells me. I fall to the floor screaming in pain. Daddy picks me up very carefully and bring me to the woods. We stop in a clearing and daddy puts me down gently on the ground. Daddy tells me to breathe slowly in and out and I do what he requested me to do. As I breathe in slowly in and out then the pain reduces. I hear snapping sounds and it's because of my bones they are breaking. After an hour I'm standing on all fours. From what I can see my fur is pitch black with two stripes, one of them is white and the other is baby blue.

" Honey to shift back think about you in human form." Mommy told me what to do. I did and I switched back but before I could reach the big shirt daddy was holding for me, my bones started to break again. Another scream of pain came from me.

" M..m.mo..mommy wh..what's hap...happening? I asked my worried looking mommy.

" I..I DONT know what's happening. Please help our daughter!" My mommy was yelling at my daddy. Another hour passed and I was on all fours again but this time my fur was different it was a rare color. My fur was a pure white with still the two stripes. One was black and the other still was baby blue. I switched back to human form only to be in pain again for another hour. Once on all fours again I could not believe my eyes I was a baby blue wolf with the two stripes. A black stripe and a white stripe were on me now. I shifted back to being human this time no more pain.

" Mommy, Daddy why are you bowing?" I asked seeing them on the floor.

" Baby girl, your blue wolf is very rare the last known blue wolf died over a million years ago." Daddy told me. I began to think if I have 3 wolves and every wolf has a mate does this mean I have 3 mates?

" Mommy does this mean I have 3 mates?" I asked.

" Oh god now I have to deal with not your only mate but 3 of your mates. I am going to kick their asses." Daddy said to me joking.

" Daddy! You will not harm my mates. Mommy tell Daddy he can't go near my 3 mates." I said laughing.

" Honey, I don't know if you will have 3 mates. All I know is you must be kept safe." Mommy told me. Then we hear a twig SNAP then something jumped at us.